Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Privateer companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 25, 2012
I have played my privateer and i lvl 15 but i havent gotten any companions for a long time. i got some crown shop companions but anyway any chance someone can help me

Community Leader
exert2 on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:
I have played my privateer and i lvl 15 but i havent gotten any companions for a long time. i got some crown shop companions but anyway any chance someone can help me
You're about to get to Cool Ranch where you will start getting companions again. I don't think Privateers get any companions in Valencia. I know Musketeers get the Unicorn Duelist there, but I don't know of any other classes who get companions the first trip to Valencia.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Oct 18, 2012
I'm a level 24 privateer and I felt that way to but I got some companions in Cool Ranch. I did some side quests and got companions from them. You could do that to. You might've already done this quest but in Skull Island Skyway if you go to the water mole place you can do a quest from a certain person you get a companion.