Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Expansion timeline???

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 03, 2012
Does anyone know when they will be expanding the endgame? I'm anxious to get to the next part. I just finished all the quests on one character and am working on my second. I don't know if any of the dev's have announced this or not. I don't think so, at least i can't find anything on it. But, if someone knows I would love to know.

Thanks for any knowledge in this field.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
garendyn on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone know when they will be expanding the endgame? I'm anxious to get to the next part. I just finished all the quests on one character and am working on my second. I don't know if any of the dev's have announced this or not. I don't think so, at least i can't find anything on it. But, if someone knows I would love to know.

Thanks for any knowledge in this field.
Nothing revealed yet, but my guess is later this month.

Community Leader
Oran of Urz on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
Nothing revealed yet, but my guess is later this month.
I would agree, just based on how quickly new worlds were released for Wizard101. Blind Mew has dropped some hints about Chapter 13 of the story and that it will be War related and a bit "darker" story wise. KI has a pretty quick release schedule for new content, thankfully, so even if it isn't in January, it won't be too terribly long

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!