Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

w101 to p101 class translations

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 12, 2012
If you play wizard101, and you might want to play pirate101, i think i can translate classes. Here goes:

Fire: fire goes long range in real life, and musketeers have extremely long range. My 22 musketeer shot chumba wumba from about at least a half mile away, so fire people, be a musketeer.

Ice: N/A

Storm: most like a ludicrous damage dealer, swashbucklers do this too. my 15 swash usually does the damage of a 19 buccaneer, so storms and swashies go together extremely good.

Myth: you guys like summoning extreme things and stuff, right? Yes: move on. No: stop right here. If the answer is yes, then you should be a... Witchdoctor! they summon things. you summon things. put 2 and 2 together.

Life: you heal, Right? well, privateers heal more then musketeers shoot. at lvl ONE you get rouse, which heals you by about 35-40%. for max, you can be lvl 50 and have 5-20 hp and get that much health. life, be a privateer!

Death:N/A

Balance: even though this class does not whip up sandstorms, Buccaneers can really have great strength. Buccaneers rely on strength most of the time, and if there is more strength in a buccaneer than an enemy, they tend to do more damage. Balance, Buccaneers all the way!

I hope this helped you all, and if you already play, make someone new!!!!!!!!!!!

Ensign
May 29, 2011
I think you are off a bit.

Due to privateers being a support school, with universal buffs, and heals, there a balance and life mix.

Swashbucklers could be a storm/fire mix.

Buccaneers are actually close to the ice school....In a way.

Witch doctors are death, obviously, and also kinda myth.

Musketeers are pretty much there own original school. Since w101 has no range factor, you cant really compare them to any of the schools.

Ensign
Oct 09, 2012
ice should be buccaneer since buccaneers survive longest

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
Here's my opinion on this:

translates to fire because they do big hits but also resist hits.
translates to storm because it does the REALLY big hits.
Privateer translates to life and balance because it buffs and heals.
Witchdoctor is death and myth because it's kinda creepy and they summon creatures.
is ice because they have a lot of health.

-Brave Samantha Nightingale lvl 26

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
madetough on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
If you play wizard101, and you might want to play pirate101, i think i can translate classes. Here goes:

Fire: fire goes long range in real life, and musketeers have extremely long range. My 22 musketeer shot chumba wumba from about at least a half mile away, so fire people, be a musketeer.

Ice: N/A

Storm: most like a ludicrous damage dealer, swashbucklers do this too. my 15 swash usually does the damage of a 19 buccaneer, so storms and swashies go together extremely good.

Myth: you guys like summoning extreme things and stuff, right? Yes: move on. No: stop right here. If the answer is yes, then you should be a... Witchdoctor! they summon things. you summon things. put 2 and 2 together.

Life: you heal, Right? well, privateers heal more then musketeers shoot. at lvl ONE you get rouse, which heals you by about 35-40%. for max, you can be lvl 50 and have 5-20 hp and get that much health. life, be a privateer!

Death:N/A

Balance: even though this class does not whip up sandstorms, Buccaneers can really have great strength. Buccaneers rely on strength most of the time, and if there is more strength in a buccaneer than an enemy, they tend to do more damage. Balance, Buccaneers all the way!

I hope this helped you all, and if you already play, make someone new!!!!!!!!!!!
Me hate you because I fire be i don't like musketeers I like privateers