Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Have Not Received one of the Mag. Seven

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
Having complete the story line on a privateer, I have received two of the sixth magnificent seven. However, after defeating some wild bunch at the Old Chirp's place. I have not yet receive Buffalo Bill. Will I be expecting him any time soon? If so when?

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
you will when you complet old jailhose ... and I got billy the kid he is for s

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
iUnknowned on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
Having complete the story line on a privateer, I have received two of the sixth magnificent seven. However, after defeating some wild bunch at the Old Chirp's place. I have not yet receive Buffalo Bill. Will I be expecting him any time soon? If so when?
Each class gets a part of the The seven, ur, six. Sorry if i mispell their names, it's been a while since i finished.
Buccaneer-Billy Goat
Swashbuckler-Buffalo Bill
Privateer-those two, I forgot their names.
Musketeer-Duck Holiday
Witch Doctor-Bat Masterson

Well besides the Privateer one i hoped this helped.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
I don't think you'll be getting Buffalo Bill on your Privateer unless you want to spend crowns. See, the remaining six are awarded to the players as the starter and Ratbeard companions are, this quest having the magical exception of Privateers, who get two. Swashbucklers get Buffalo Bill, Musketeers get Duck Holiday, etc. If you don't spend crowns on companions, then you don't get any companion of the remaining six that another class gets. I must say, though - Buffalo Bill is a very good companion!

Vive Les Pirates!

D.S. Devereaux

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
AstroStorm on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
Each class gets a part of the The seven, ur, six. Sorry if i mispell their names, it's been a while since i finished.
Buccaneer-Billy Goat
Swashbuckler-Buffalo Bill
Privateer-those two, I forgot their names.
Musketeer-Duck Holiday
Witch Doctor-Bat Masterson

Well besides the Privateer one i hoped this helped.
privateer are jane canary and wild bill peacock but I am a buccaneer but strong. billy is not strong