Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

AMAZING IDEA FOR ANY UPCOMING WORLD

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
Ok long idea short, what if in any new world, we meet a LONG LOST SIBLING! Say like if you like the idea

Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
I like it. To add to your idea, what if they are on a similar quest to find our parents and they join our crew either as a permanent companion or as a temp for a few chapters.

Smooth Sailing Pirates

Happy Jose Hawkins
Witchdoctor - 50

Ensign
Nov 08, 2012
Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
ok i get but you did not explain the world i want aquila to be next and i want us to find our brother in aquila and there will be eagles and maybe like some scarkeets and there might be a person there to tell us where the next map peace and plus im higher rank so you should listin to my idea i have explained all of it good bye

Ensign
Dec 07, 2012
Sounds awesome!!
But there's just one problem, i think
You know how we all got our companions from The Presidio?
Yeah, well they claim to be good friends with our parents.
So he would probably know if we had a sibling.
Unless he was lost or something?
But then why wouldn't the parents tell him?

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
shellidashell302 on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Sounds awesome!!
But there's just one problem, i think
You know how we all got our companions from The Presidio?
Yeah, well they claim to be good friends with our parents.
So he would probably know if we had a sibling.
Unless he was lost or something?
But then why wouldn't the parents tell him?
Me: The parents didn't tell him because actually he is your brother I think! Aha, another mystery solved!
Rooke: Yes Jacob. Keep it up and I may put you up to the throne if a pirate kills him.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2011
Happy Jose Hawkins on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
I like it. To add to your idea, what if they are on a similar quest to find our parents and they join our crew either as a permanent companion or as a temp for a few chapters.

Smooth Sailing Pirates

Happy Jose Hawkins
Witchdoctor - 50
One problem, our parents died in the squid attack, ambush, storm, etc.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
  • that's a great idea fiery jason carter level 50 swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
Since in Aquila you have to give up 5 years of your childhood for a question I think this would be a great idea! It would be like a long lost sister or brother that don't know eachother but find out that they are true in blood!
I like it

~Noble Mistydove, level 62 swashbuckler

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Um, well, when you think about it, it might mess the story up a little... Even though it is true how you trade over five years of childhood for the answer to Argos' location, the Presidio companion probably restored it by reexplaining everything. I am certain that if there was a long lost sibling for your pirate, they'd know.

By the way, what about we Pirates who don't want a sibling in the game? I already have two little sisters in real life that play with me, so I doubt they'd like being replaced.

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Ensign
May 21, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
Um, well, when you think about it, it might mess the story up a little... Even though it is true how you trade over five years of childhood for the answer to Argos' location, the Presidio companion probably restored it by reexplaining everything. I am certain that if there was a long lost sibling for your pirate, they'd know.

By the way, what about we Pirates who don't want a sibling in the game? I already have two little sisters in real life that play with me, so I doubt they'd like being replaced.

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart
You got that right! I'm NOT being replaced!