Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The message boards should be for EVERYONE

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
KI, this is something I've been thinking about for awhile. I know being a member has its benefits. Bigger backpack, bigger friend's list, reset companions with gold instead of crowns, etc. But there is one privilege members have that should be a right to all players; having the option to post on the message boards. Seriously, not everyone with a great idea for the game can afford a membership. Every player's voice, whether membership, crown or free should have the right to post on the boards. I really don't see that causing any problems or issues with the game or the game community. Please take this idea into consideration.

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
CaptainAureus on May 11, 2013 wrote:
KI, this is something I've been thinking about for awhile. I know being a member has its benefits. Bigger backpack, bigger friend's list, reset companions with gold instead of crowns, etc. But there is one privilege members have that should be a right to all players; having the option to post on the message boards. Seriously, not everyone with a great idea for the game can afford a membership. Every player's voice, whether membership, crown or free should have the right to post on the boards. I really don't see that causing any problems or issues with the game or the game community. Please take this idea into consideration.

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~
It does seem unfair but it's up to Ki to decide.