Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Going Back To Valencia after Aquila?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
I've heard lots of pirates say that the next place that we go to is Valencia, which is quite boring in my opinion. What would we do there? Is there a boss that we have to defeat? Will we have to defeat more high orders of the Armada Empire?
I don't really know what will happen there, so explain what you think will happen when we get there

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Not trying to be mean here but you should pay attention to the storyline so you will know what we will be doing in Valencia. To inform you we are going to Valencia because we need to find caligistro g. because he knows how to defeat Kane which is very important he is the leader of the armada after all. Plus blind mew said their is a high chance of an elite encounter. Will it be a battle? Who will be the armada elite? Those are the questions that are yet to be answered.

Captain
May 16, 2011
On another thread, Blind Mew mentioned that the main storyline included two more visits to Valencia. I think now we're on the 75-80% part of the story. It's about time we go back.........

Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
Yes, we will return to Valencia- I am hoping for a big expansion of Valencia.
STORY SPOILER
After talking to meowiarty, who translated the clockwork birds code for us, we went back to skull island.
Hopefully Avery knows another way into valancia, because the clockwork birds tell us to find G. in Valencia.
I have noticed something else: deacon is musketeer, Rooke is buckaneer, and bishop is witchdoctor. That leaves a privateer and a swashbuckler. Kane is prob the privateer, because he is the armada leader. That leaves swashbuckler for the mystery queen figure. ( this isn't counting phule, I have a feeling he will help us in some way)
I am hoping for a faceoff with one of the remaining two, and some kind of confrontation with Phule.

Ensign
Jan 06, 2011
katniss everdeen on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
STORY SPOILER
After talking to meowiarty, who translated the clockwork birds code for us, we went back to skull island.
Hopefully Avery knows another way into valancia, because the clockwork birds tell us to find G. in Valencia.
I have noticed something else: deacon is musketeer, Rooke is buckaneer, and bishop is witchdoctor. That leaves a privateer and a swashbuckler. Kane is prob the privateer, because he is the armada leader. That leaves swashbuckler for the mystery queen figure. ( this isn't counting phule, I have a feeling he will help us in some way)
I am hoping for a faceoff with one of the remaining two, and some kind of confrontation with Phule.
I wouldn't be surprised if Queen ended up the Privateer, though. After all, wouldn't it be kind of hard to jump and dance in that ridiculous dress? My battle style as a Privateer mostly includes buffing, healing, and bombing, and I stay in one place for most of the battle.

I don't doubt that we're going back to Valencia. After all, it's the home of the Armada. It should be a big ginormous hunk of the storyline, and yet there's only one chapter so far. Besides, since Kane is in Cadiz, up on his high horse in his palace or whatever, clearly we have to go there to defeat him, since he isn't going anywhere. He'd just keep sending his minions and elites to smoosh us instead of showing his face.

There are also stormgates to Valencia all over the place. Perhaps at the low level we were then, it was our only option to go via Avernus, but now I have at least a little confidence in my ability to go smashing through a blockade around another stormgate. As labeled on the map, there's at least one in Port Regal and one in MooShu. Probably one in Aquila somewhere as well, though I haven't gotten there yet, since in Aragon there's a stormgate labeled Aquila. Now the only problem is acquiring windstones. There are like, two or three more? (As I've noticed on the windstone page, Aquila is accessible with the yellow one. I haven't been there yet though, so I'm not absolutely sure. Correct me if I'm wrong here.)

Ensign
May 16, 2009
in my opinion valencia and marleybone are the coolest worlds i think they should add a armada companion for each class like the marine for buccaneer, sniper for musketeer, battleangel for the swahbuckler and so on i think those would be the coolest ones yet

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Lady Lightning on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if Queen ended up the Privateer, though. After all, wouldn't it be kind of hard to jump and dance in that ridiculous dress? My battle style as a Privateer mostly includes buffing, healing, and bombing, and I stay in one place for most of the battle.

I don't doubt that we're going back to Valencia. After all, it's the home of the Armada. It should be a big ginormous hunk of the storyline, and yet there's only one chapter so far. Besides, since Kane is in Cadiz, up on his high horse in his palace or whatever, clearly we have to go there to defeat him, since he isn't going anywhere. He'd just keep sending his minions and elites to smoosh us instead of showing his face.

There are also stormgates to Valencia all over the place. Perhaps at the low level we were then, it was our only option to go via Avernus, but now I have at least a little confidence in my ability to go smashing through a blockade around another stormgate. As labeled on the map, there's at least one in Port Regal and one in MooShu. Probably one in Aquila somewhere as well, though I haven't gotten there yet, since in Aragon there's a stormgate labeled Aquila. Now the only problem is acquiring windstones. There are like, two or three more? (As I've noticed on the windstone page, Aquila is accessible with the yellow one. I haven't been there yet though, so I'm not absolutely sure. Correct me if I'm wrong here.)
Certainly, Lady Lightning, the female Elite could be a privateer. It would be a plausible role for her. However, her gown, really a riding costume I think, would not be a ridiculous hindrance to be a swashbuckler. Look at Mustang Sally, who is a swashbuckler in a gown. In real life, I wear 18th C. gowns, with stays [18th C. sort-of corset, but not that tight], to work at a historic site, and I can do anything I need to wearing 18th C. clothes. Mind you, I could not do flips in the air wearing stays, but I can't do flips in the air in real life anyway!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
Certainly, Lady Lightning, the female Elite could be a privateer. It would be a plausible role for her. However, her gown, really a riding costume I think, would not be a ridiculous hindrance to be a swashbuckler. Look at Mustang Sally, who is a swashbuckler in a gown. In real life, I wear 18th C. gowns, with stays [18th C. sort-of corset, but not that tight], to work at a historic site, and I can do anything I need to wearing 18th C. clothes. Mind you, I could not do flips in the air wearing stays, but I can't do flips in the air in real life anyway!
I would love to see some pictures of you in costume. Any chance of doing any albums on Central?

Community Leader
I thought Valencia was awesome, but way too short. I would love to see us go back there at some point and do more questing.

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
I thought it was understood that we'd be going back to Valencia.

Gonzago mentions Cadiz, but we never get to go there while we're in Valencia. That just screams unfinished business.

The game can't end until we fly straight into the heart of Kane's seat of power.

Talon Devereaux

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Bengalstar on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
I've heard lots of pirates say that the next place that we go to is Valencia, which is quite boring in my opinion. What would we do there? Is there a boss that we have to defeat? Will we have to defeat more high orders of the Armada Empire?
I don't really know what will happen there, so explain what you think will happen when we get there
Well, as you should know, we are basically trying to beat the Armada to El Dorado by retrieving Polo's pieces of the map that are in scattered areas around the spiral. You really should not assume negative things like that. Who knows, this could be the best chapter of Pirate101 yet! Obviously we will battle bosses in this chapter; Just like any other chapter . Who knows, this chapter could be the end of Cane, and the Armada! We should really look forward to another chapter. Most people complained about Valencia being a short chapter, but hey; Monquista was a short chapter too, but people enjoyed it . The people at Kingsisle are very creative people. We could rely on them to make a very good chapter

Hope this helped!

-Scurvy Anthony Walker Lv. 48 Buccaneer

Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
I don't know why everyone hates valencia so much. It wasn't meant to be long. It was meant to let us get a glimpse of it before we had to do more. Blind Mew has already told us we will revisit it at least more than once. Once after aquila and once again later on. I enjoyed the short preview especially slipping into an armada uniform.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
We have to if we're to find el dorado and this means going in that machine which means valencia and getting the peices from Kane I guess we raise a unicorn army lol

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
katniss everdeen on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
STORY SPOILER
You know, you may be right! Mycroft Bones says that Fort Elena was LOST........meaning Phule escaped! Could he be a helper to our cause, or will he lead us into a cunning and deadly trap!? In the words of Blind Mew: "That would be telling......."

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
warriorscreed on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
You know, you may be right! Mycroft Bones says that Fort Elena was LOST........meaning Phule escaped! Could he be a helper to our cause, or will he lead us into a cunning and deadly trap!? In the words of Blind Mew: "That would be telling......."
* speaking in blind mews voice *
That indeed would be telling buuuuuut
* goes back to normal voice*
I honestly think phule is amjester legitametly meaning that we could definitly be walking into a large scale trap or he isnt very bright lol

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
We have to if we're to find el dorado and this means going in that machine which means valencia and getting the peices from Kane I guess we raise a unicorn army lol
Unicorn Army! Yay! I have a small Valencian Army Birgus Latro, Gaspard De Vole, Ridolffo Capoffera, Caracticus, soon to get Iago, ( I'm not getting Girando Bravado i hate Gaspard he does no damage) I hope we can recruit more unicorns in Valencia

Captain
May 16, 2011
warriorscreed on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
Phule escaping? Probably.

Helper to cause? Doubt it.

IT'S A TRAP?! Definitely.

I'm guessing we're going to meet Phule again, and he's gonna encourage us to fight the armada.

It's likely that his happy side just wants to see you scramble. He doesn't WANT you to defeat the armada, he probably just wants you to lead an impossible suicide mission.

Anyway, cheers!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Thunder Hawk on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Phule escaping? Probably.

Helper to cause? Doubt it.

IT'S A TRAP?! Definitely.

I'm guessing we're going to meet Phule again, and he's gonna encourage us to fight the armada.

It's likely that his happy side just wants to see you scramble. He doesn't WANT you to defeat the armada, he probably just wants you to lead an impossible suicide mission.

Anyway, cheers!
Yes he is just trying to keep it going to annoy Kane queen bishop and rooke

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
At the end of the storyline it said "I know how to defeat kane meet me in Valencia." Any spoilers yet?

Captain
May 13, 2011
Lady Lightning on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:

out of all the mentioned clockworks (excluding queen, who is only seen once and never mentioned), kane is the only one we havent battled or even seen yet

phule sent his troops to fight us
deacon is destroyed
rooke is destroyed
bishop is driven away
kane is still hiding from us... coward

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Hey there don't be like me I used to skip the storyline but I wont anymore. yet I hope I can kill bishop and prove I am a better witchdoctor.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
I am not going to lie Valencia was depressing the sky is so gray and stormy and worst of all so many sad Unicorns although I would like to take the fight to Armada and perhaps some back story for the Toy maker. Although I would prefer Polaris.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
Yes he is just trying to keep it going to annoy Kane queen bishop and rooke
Nothing, not even Phule, can annoy Rooke or Deacon anymore.

Ensign
Oct 08, 2009
I agree that Valencia will be after Aquila. At one of the last quests a person says he knows how to defeat Kane and it says he is in Valencia.

Captain
May 13, 2011
witchdoctor of awe... on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
Hey there don't be like me I used to skip the storyline but I wont anymore. yet I hope I can kill bishop and prove I am a better witchdoctor.
you will get the chance one day... one day... and bishop will regret that one day...