Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Incredible Art

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
What is the mostest beautifulest place in the Spiral that you have been to? Is it the relaxing sunset in Cool Ranch? Or maybe it's the sea of clouds in the Achaean Skyway in Aquila?

Personally, I love the Hamamitsu Skyway for its flowing waters, and its lovely green pastures.

A close second is Ophidian Palace. So pretty.

Have a Great Day! Lvl 65

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
The most beautiful place in all of the skyways? Hmm, that's a tough decision. For me, it's definitely the skyway of Marleybone. It has a haunting sort of beauty that leaves you enchanted as you sail through. After I finished Marleybone I kept wanting to go back because I missed how it looked and because I missed helping the admirals.

Ensign
Sep 14, 2008
Mooshu, in both Pirate101 and Wizard101. Its just peaceful.

Rhemas

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
for this old pirate, i really like the gold mine ,lush, tropical and full of troggies!
i like the troggy look and their weapons!

also the spooky looks of haunted sky way and marleybone which makes me ask KI again for lighting adjustments in all homes, options for dark and spooky maybe?

hardy har har
ugly hope leech

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
You just asked me a question I'll have trouble answering. XD I love the relaxing, prismatic horizon of Cool Ranch the most. The thing I've most njoy in the entire game, is climbing to the top of Elder Bluff, standing on the edge of the cliff, and yelling "I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!" with a glass of tea and some tea cakes, just for a relaxing place with my crew. Well, Cool Ranch amazes me heavily...

I also enjoy the night of Marleybone, filled with the cornflower mists and twinkling, white stars that shine over the Windlanes and skyway. The atmosphere of it just wows me. And it you pass the Isle of Fetch, you'll see a gorgeous lighthouse, Ferris wheel, etc.

Ciao!

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Ensign
Dec 22, 2010
wow that is a tough one......hmmm. Ok so the most beautiful places i've been so far in the spiral are: arm, pit, leg, hair, face, acne, nose, boogers, pirate101, pie

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
i think its mushu because they have a beautiful plants and landscape that i just aww at. it is also very peaceful

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Valencia is hauntingly beautiful. I felt chilled, yet I wondered at the beautiful islands and sky. The eerie gracefulness of the Armada compliments the feeling of sadness.

Ensign
Sep 05, 2009
Valencia! I love it's emerald skies and green isles, also it's lightning and storms are beautiful, and its music, well, that's another thing, Marlybone comes secound, while Mooshu and Cool Ranch tie for third