Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Idea! Create a critical animation!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Hello there, my pirate friends! This is my first forums post, ( have been on wiz101 forums as well). I have been thinking about this and... How about a critical animation creator? When ever you equip a weapon, a button appears saying: Create critical animation. When you click 'Yes' a new window opens up and the screen says the following words to do in the animation:
Spin, Kick, Jump, Backflip, Frontflip , Stab, Roll, Smash, Shoot, and Punch. When you click on each on of them they go in the order that you click them in the animation. But before you do all that, you must choose which weapon animation you would like to change. Ex: Spy's Defense. (Note Shoot is only available for Staffy, Shooty and their combo-weapons. Stab, Kick, and Punch are only available for Smashy, Slashy , Stabby and their combo-weapons)
You may only choose animations for weapons that you have in you backpack, bank, and shared bank. Also, you have the ability to see what your animation looks like BEFORE you save it. Clicking on the 'View Animation' button at the center of the screen will show you what the Critical looks like. Before you click save, you may choose if you want this to be a Super, Mega, or Epic hit.
The maximum length for the animation is 15 seconds, and if you like, so could put a part of it in slow motion, by clicking the slow-motion button next to each action. Once you click save, you will have to log in, (If you haven't already). Then, Congrats! you just created your very own critical animation! Show it to your friends in game, or the leaderboards! ( A new tab on the top of the Pirate101 Homepage next to Community). Clicking on it will allow to see how many animations you created, as well as being able to name the animation ( or else it will just say animation) On the screen, it will show all of the critical animations created by everyone so far, filtered by Newest( Posted in the last three days) and super, mega and epic hits) Other pirates can view your animation and give it feedback as well!
I hope that Ratbeard (Yarrr!) and Blind Mew( I wanna give him my 150,000 gold, I have nothing to spend it on) will take this idea into consideration. Positive and Negative feedback will be appreciated.( Just don't be mean) Happy Sailing the skyways with a bottle of Yum... Yarrr!

Jacob lvl 65 Swashbuckler Dehydrator( the Hydra, not myself)

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
I don't think you should be able to pick if it's a super,mega,or epic hit because each one tells you how strong the attack is and if you could everyone would pick epic,but I like the rest of the idea

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
When I mean choose if it is a super, mega, or epic hit, I mean you can only choose one critical to be a super, mega, or epic hit at one time. However, you can save other critical hits but they wont be active while there is already a super, mega, epic hit being used.

Jacob lvl 65 Swashbuckler Dehydrator( The hydra not me)

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I love the sound of this idea, but I think KI would have a stroke trying to figure out how this would even work

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
If they do take my idea into consideration, I wouldn't mind if they changed a few parts so it wouldn't be too confusing( For both KI and us Pirates)

Jacob lvl 65 Swashbuckler Dehydrator(The hydra not me)

Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
Seems a bit to complicated to be added to the game and it seems like a lot of work for the creators to make but great idea though!