Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

all companions.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 17, 2013
I once saw a forum topic showing what companions each class gets and when,
I wanna go back to it but i cannot find it, do you know where it is?

Level 27
Fearless Jason Barclay

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
I don't Know where it is but there is something called "stars of the spiral"

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I googled "Pirate101 class companions" and found such a list fairly quickly* - not a thread on this forum, though, just one put together by a fan. I believe KingsIsle doesn't allow external links on forum posts, so I can't put the link here, but you can probably find it or something similar with the same or a similar search string. Or someone who knows where that thread lurks can provide it!

-Indigo

*The 4th result in the list Google provided, entitled "Pirate101 Companion Guide". It doesn't seem to include the most recent expansion.

Ensign
Aug 13, 2009
Indigo Ring on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
I googled "Pirate101 class companions" and found such a list fairly quickly* - not a thread on this forum, though, just one put together by a fan. I believe KingsIsle doesn't allow external links on forum posts, so I can't put the link here, but you can probably find it or something similar with the same or a similar search string. Or someone who knows where that thread lurks can provide it!

-Indigo

*The 4th result in the list Google provided, entitled "Pirate101 Companion Guide". It doesn't seem to include the most recent expansion.
From my understanding, links to the official fan sites (most commonly P101 Central) ARE allowed. Also since this board is moderated, I'm sure that there is someone who would be verifying any link that you did provide before allowing it to be shown up in your post. :)

*TDA*

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Indigo Ring on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:

-Indigo

You can post links to their fansites as well as links to their website.

Also, it does include all of the companions you can get from Marleybone and Aquila...