Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 History Rouge Gallery

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
This is where all Pirate's can share their past and with this; we shall be able to shape the family trees of the spiral.
I'll do mine first.

Welcome to the Pirate101 History Gallery
Subject: Jacob Freeman
When Jacob Freeman was born; he was royal from the start. He was born in Marleybone and then one day his family went for vacation. They were heading towards Skull Island when a Armada officer seen the ship. Kane, captain of the ship decided to destroy the Marleybonian ship. As it was yesterday; Jacob Freeman remembers when that big mast fell onto the ship which his father was on the top of. When it came crashing down towards the deck, Jacob heard a big crashing sound and with that Jacob Freeman's dad died. He was mad at the Valencians and was planning for a getaway in the several emergency canoes which his family were going. But then General Rooke took him in and treated him as his own child. He tricked him into thinking Kane was his real father and that father was just one that was adopted or was it? But how could a robot give birth to a human? No one really knows for sure but one day he intends to find out. When he was taken to the big home of Kane and his court; he was raised there. Kane raised him there and he was such a good parent. He didn't tell him anything about the Pirates as he was not ready. Then suddenly a raid happened and Jacob hid with the cloak Kane gave him. It was the invisibility cloak. This was on of the things made in the first world by Bartleby and Grandmother Raven. This cloak was a piece of the first world and if found by another person; then that person would become RICH and live as a King. When the raid happened he was taken by some Samoorai's to Mooshu. But as he was being taken; his sister Rashidiya seen him but Jacob did not know this as he was focused on escaping. They did a quick tea trade and smuggled it to Skull Island. There he was now at Skull Island. He was trained from that day on. He also learned that Kane wasn't his father but learned who his mother was but was Kane his father? This is what one of the Prince's of Marleybone said when he said he's not your father. Jacob Freeman remember these words and heeds onto them. Also apparently he learned that his sister was Rashidiya, the one in the raid. A couple of weeks after that he got a request from the King of Marleybone that he knew that he was royal and found out recently somehow. Jacob Freeman wrote back that he did not want to become a Prince but instead a General for the Royal Navy of Marleybone and it was so. The King granted him 10,000 Marleybonian troops and fought in many battles. He also has a head to head rivalry with the Quentin's but he has settled that.
You can learn the histories of Pirates like these and more when you play for free at Pirate101.com

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Anyone gonna reply to this? We can trace back the first Pirate ever that sailed the Spiral. My family tree.
Fransico Drake
Kane Nyiad
Malistare Drake Silver Rose
Samuel Drake Vanessa Jacob Freeman
Prince of Marleybone
That's my family tree. If you see any connections with this family tree; keep adding to it. I got a feeling Fransico Drake was the first Orgin of Pirates. If you're wondering how a Pirate can give birth to the evil clockwork Kane; I'll tell you how. You need only this name to know how. Anakin Skywalker