Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What are your Pirates Names?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sometimes when we endeavor to get together in the game there is some confusion as to who is who and I thought a handy list would help to belay some those "Now which one are you?" questions at our wonderful events.
Please list your pirates name and class. Your level is good too but as it changes rather quickly don't worry if don't remember exactly who is where. (One of my foibles. ) Your level is likely to be different by the time we connect again anyway.

Here are my Chrissies:

Fair Christina Nightingale - Currently level 65
Darling Christina Dove - Currently level 63
Christina Strong - Currently level 59
Merciful Christina - Currently level 56
Golden Christina - Currently level 34
Faithful Christina - Currently level 22

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
This is a really good idea Chrissy.

So my pirates are;

Red Scarlet Kidd - 65 swashbuckler
Red Jenny - 26 musketeer
Genevive Mumford - 8 witchdoctor

and finally,
Ruthless James Killarny - 2? Buccaneer. (clearly I don't play as James very often, he actually has not met anybody at all yet, really, nobody on his friend list at all.)

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
My pirate's name is Richard Ashburn ( tried to make it closest to Ashthorn ) and he is a x pause for effect x

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Michael Radcliffe: My name is Slick Michael Radcliffe, a cover for a more legendary name!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Impish Omar Underwood-level 65

Nimble Alexander Hobbes-level 31
Cunning Sebastian Nicols-level 19
Lavish Maria Laverne-level 5

My apologies for the vast variations in levels. have trouble finding the time to even the levels out.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello to all. My pirate is:

Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen, Lvl 65

He is the only one I really have so far as I 'donated' my other pirates to my son. I do have a linked account but I have to upgrade it to full membership and will then add more pirates.

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
My pirates are as follows.

Sarcastic Scarlet Freeman, a level 65 Swashbuckler with a tendency to wear Marleybonian gear. (I love the looks of it!)

Reckless Alura Windlass, level 32(33?) Witchdoctor with mismatching Port Regal gear.

Brave Angel Noble, a level 2 Buccaneer who has roguishly handsome starter gear on.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Alright
Honest darius Oswald lvl 33
Noble Rodriguez Laverne

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Mine are:
Witty Gavin Bristol-level 32 in Port Regal
Honest Digby Bristol-level 9 just got Ratbeard
Silent Zoe Bristol-level 3
and
Brave Isabel Warren-level 2 (my sister's)

I use to play on
Sensible Timothy Aldridge-level 25
But I play as Gavin the most.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Undead Obeah on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Impish Omar Underwood-level 65

Nimble Alexander Hobbes-level 31
Cunning Sebastian Nicols-level 19
Lavish Maria Laverne-level 5

My apologies for the vast variations in levels. have trouble finding the time to even the levels out.
No apologies needed. I loved it when I had a wide spread in levels. It gave me a greater choice when I was in the mood for something different.

Captain
May 13, 2011
Sneaky George Quarton - 64
Hardy Steven Gordon - 17
Fishy Terry Morris - 14
Able Aedan Ashburn - 24
Black Logan Collins - 12

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Current:
Dead-eye Destiny Devereaux - Swashbuckler
Destiny To-be - Musketeer
Beta:
Red Destiny Rackham - Swashbuckler
Red Destiny Rackham II - Swashbuckler

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
This is my only character. I love playing on him though.
Stormy Sam Level 65

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Robert-lvl 65

Robert roberts-lvl 15

Brom roberts-lvl 4

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
It would be so cool if we saw someone from here thanks to this thread so I am going to go ahead and put my character's names down.

(Note I have both male and female characters, don't judge please)

Dead-Eye Tyler Collins (My highest at his mighty level 58 but currently is suffering from a glitch so he isn't questing much right now) He is known as "The En Guarde" and is the main power of the 5 Pirates of Dreams

Dead-Eye Tyler Collins (The identical twin brother of the mighty swashbuckler and is quite strong. He is currently level 10 but he is questing at the moment so he is likely higher then what I am typing down)
He is known as "The Impact!" and is the wall of the 5 Pirates of Dreams

Funny Krystal Hawkins (One of the smarter Pirates, she is level 12 and is a prodigy of the musketeer arts. She is rumored to be the youngest of the 5 Pirates of Dreams but she is certainly one of the most tech savy of them) She is known as "The flying sparkshooter" and is the tech savy member of them

Daring Destiny Dove (Just a young girl at heart and struggles to command her many companions but they don't mind. She is currently level 8. ) She is known as "The Small Command" and is a strategy novice but still very great.

And finally we come down to the final member of the 5

Lazy Rachel Webb (As her name suggests she is quite lazy. She has a special power about her that lets her completely understand the dead and is rumored to be 1 million spiral years old. She is only level 6 and isn't questing like normal, she is lazy afterall) She is known as "The sleeping soul" and doesn't do much for the team overall and is comedic relief.

Sarah: Uh captain this isn't a RP thread you were just suppose to place your characters names and pirate class

Oops sorry XD got kind of carried away but hey this will make a great reference if I do more RP later right?

Ninja Pig: ........
o. o gtg now before Storm Blade (The ninja pig) gets angry

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
My Merciless Army:
Merciless Jean Percy, 65
Merciless Jack Ramsey, 65
Merciless Cass Spencer, 23
Merciless Quinn Quincy, 16
Merciless Harry Quincy, 5

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DS Devereaux on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
Current:
Destiny To-be - Musketeer
Beta:
Red Destiny Rackham - Swashbuckler
Red Destiny Rackham II - Swashbuckler
Oh how fun, if Beta you were able to put firsts and seconds after the name? That could add a lot of fun to the naming system. Oh well. I am sure there was a good reason for dropping it, I just thought it was a cool idea.

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
Cunning Victor Sharp - 65
Wicked Victor Armstrong - 65
Dark Victor Evans - 65
Charming Victor Nightingale - 62

Captain
May 16, 2011
Ooh, okay. Mine are as follows:

Main: Modest Hank Ironside, Level 65
Clever Liam Zest, Level 27
Brave Connor, Level 8
Silver Talon Hawkins, Level 18 (You see what I did there? *winks*)
Sly Sean, Level 4 (Darn right he is!)
Fearless Wolf Nightingale, Level 2?

Yarrrr!

Captain
May 13, 2011
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
It would be so cool if we saw someone from here thanks to this thread so I am going to go ahead and put my character's names down.

Dead-Eye Tyler Collins (My highest at his mighty level 58 but currently is suffering from a glitch so he isn't questing much right now) He is known as "The En Guarde" and is the main power of the 5 Pirates of Dreams

Dead-Eye Tyler Collins (The identical twin brother of the mighty swashbuckler and is quite strong. He is currently level 10 but he is questing at the moment so he is likely higher then what I am typing down)

Funny Krystal Hawkins (One of the smarter Pirates, she is level 12 and is a prodigy of the musketeer arts. She is rumored to be the youngest of the 5 Pirates of Dreams but she is certainly one of the most tech savy of them) She is known as "The flying sparkshooter" and is the tech savy member of them

Daring Destiny Dove (Just a young girl at heart and struggles to command her many companions but they don't mind. She is currently level 8. ) She is known as "The Small Command" and is a strategy novice but still very great.

Lazy Rachel Webb (As her name suggests she is quite lazy. She has a special power about her that lets her completely understand the dead and is rumored to be 1 million spiral years old. She is only level 6 and isn't questing like normal, she is lazy afterall) She is known as "The sleeping soul" and doesn't do much for the team overall and is comedic relief.

Sarah: Uh captain this isn't a RP thread you were just suppose to place your characters names and pirate class

Oops sorry XD got kind of carried away but hey this will make a great reference if I do more RP later right?

dont give up, destiny. keep going

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
My Privateer's name is Quick William Nelson It would be nice to find all of my fellow Message Boarder's and befriend them. Message Boarder's forever!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DrParrot on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
My Privateer's name is Quick William Nelson It would be nice to find all of my fellow Message Boarder's and befriend them. Message Boarder's forever!

I would love to have you on my list. I want to have it stuffed with Message Board Marauders. Just tell me when and where you would like to meet. All my Chrissys would love to meet you.

Sigh. Oh Please KingsIsle, I really need more friend list room. All these wonderful MBMs and so little room. Paweeeze?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:

Oh I just love this and I am delighted with all the extra info. Way cool and very well written. I can't wait to meet all of them in the game and to add them to my lists.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Hello to all. My pirate is:

Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen, Lvl 65

He is the only one I really have so far as I 'donated' my other pirates to my son. I do have a linked account but I have to upgrade it to full membership and will then add more pirates.
Ah, I know what you mean Valkoor. In my case I had to name two of my pirates after my real-life children (or come close, spelling-wise) and my youngest feels it is impelled upon her to tell 'her' character what to do (and get playfully annoyed when I play the one with her sister's name)!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe, level 65
Faithful Charlotte Richardson, level 65
Diligent Anneke Nightingale, level 52
Loyal Genevieve Devereaux, level 42
Brave Maria Mitchell, level 15

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Quick Pearl ~ lvl. 65
Pleasant Destiny ~ lvl. 15
Simple Destiny ~ lvl. 10
Clever Scarlet ~ lvl. 9
Cheerful Amber Atherton ~ lvl. 6
Corwin Atherton ~ lvl. 3

There are my characters. (So many are low leveled... haven't found the time or willpower to level them up all the way...)