Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hamakala Temple help‼

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
Hi, I'm a level 50 Privateer that needs help with Hamakala Temple. I have done the first 3 but the metal temple is kicking my butt. So I'm looking for someone (preferably a higher level but doesn't have to be.) to meet up at Avery's court or where ever to turn the tables and kick his butt . To clarify I've tried 7-10 and counting times (I've lost track). I'll be home Mon.-Fri @ 4:00 P.M to around 6:30 P.M depending. On Sat. and Sun. I'm pretty busy, but I'll be cleared up in about 2 weeks. Every Sat I go to a dance class from 9-12:30 that I frankly cannot miss. Tell me what realm, time and date and I'll see if I'm free.

Thanks! from a level 50

P.S Time Zone is eastern standard time. Thanks!
P.P.S in game name is Little Nessa Lanyard, colors are
dark blue and light orange.

BYYYE

Captain
May 13, 2011
pirate chick on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I'm a level 50 Privateer that needs help with Hamakala Temple. I have done the first 3 but the metal temple is kicking my butt. So I'm looking for someone (preferably a higher level but doesn't have to be.) to meet up at Avery's court or where ever to turn the tables and kick his butt . To clarify I've tried 7-10 and counting times (I've lost track). I'll be home Mon.-Fri @ 4:00 P.M to around 6:30 P.M depending. On Sat. and Sun. I'm pretty busy, but I'll be cleared up in about 2 weeks. Every Sat I go to a dance class from 9-12:30 that I frankly cannot miss. Tell me what realm, time and date and I'll see if I'm free.

Thanks! from a level 50

P.S Time Zone is eastern standard time. Thanks!
P.P.S in game name is Little Nessa Lanyard, colors are
dark blue and light orange.

BYYYE
i have a maxed buccaneer who is always happy to help. i will be free any time after school on weekdays and any time in the weekend, besides tae kwon do. just tell me what date and maybe i can help

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
Great! Thanks! I know I can't do it next week Feb.17-Feb. 22 so maybe within the first few weeks of march? And P.S I leveled up from side quests so I am a little higher than 50 now.

from a

Captain
May 13, 2011
pirate chick on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
Great! Thanks! I know I can't do it next week Feb.17-Feb. 22 so maybe within the first few weeks of march? And P.S I leveled up from side quests so I am a little higher than 50 now.

from a
good. i have school off all of march. just tell me when and where and i can help

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
K. I have to update my game since it has been super glitched after I got my new monitor (see new monitor glitches... thread to see full list of glitches) but I have been in contact with K.I support so, yeah. March 8th or 9th will work for me. Vadima realm, at 1:00 in the afternoon on Saturday or Sunday at 10:00? Those times are super set for me How about you? Thanks again!

from a

Captain
May 13, 2011
im not busy a lot so that could be good. ill try to remember