Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How can I prepare for Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
I'm near end of Mooshu but I'm wondering how i can prepare for Marleybone. ( Like gear, powers, eyepatches, pets,etc.)

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
zachshock on Feb 22, 2015 wrote:
I'm near end of Mooshu but I'm wondering how i can prepare for Marleybone. ( Like gear, powers, eyepatches, pets,etc.)
Okay so I am assuming you are a swashbuckler so I would spend a little time in maruzame castle for assassins strikes (correct me I i'm wrong I think the guardians drop strikes for assassins) also try monkey king he drops some pretty good gear with sky spirit for you and your companions

Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
Yes I'm a swashbuckler and I can't believe i forgot to meant that

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Mooshu has a lot of veils,you should buy one to stop you from breathing in smog.

Oh...and if you've got a sensitive stomach,you will find a definitive contrast between all the vegetable-Oriented(pun intended) meals in Mooshu and al the meaty Marleybonean ones.It makes sense,because Marleyboneans are carnivores,and their meals include more meat,while the Mooshuese are Moodhist herbivores.
Except the pigs.However,the pigs are usually morally shaky...why is Kingsisle so good?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Welcome to the warzone! Drink hearty and charge!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
Ok, Hoodoo Master that has nothing to help gameplay wise and Durante that's kinda silly to charge into the unknown like that. I did that as my Musketeer and I struggled with Marleybone and Aquila.