Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

by the time you will be reading this its

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
my birthday! the 15th of may is my birthday! yesterday school let out, i got 100 chickens and who knows what else will happen today! i realized something, since everyone in the spiral owes me a favor ill just ask all of them to give me their land and help conquer the rest of the spiral with my chicken army :D but i will have to wait until the armada are gone before it can begin... (after all i got gortez, and the little emperor himself said he owes me anything i ask. all of Aquila is in my debt, you could say cool ranch owes me for all the stuff i did for them. where to begin with MB. my wizard friend awoke the emperor, saved wizard city and GH as well as krok and is working his way through celestia and so on. yes the spiral sure owes me allot and i plan to cash it all in) but you never heard any of that from me. tell them you heard it from jeff the bronze chicken, he was always crazy. and now story time: based on a true story: yesterday i found out that i had sung so many novelty jingle bell songs i forgot the words and had to look them up. the end |credits. written by jack directed by jack actor jack crazy chicken running over people in the background Dave funeral home Kentucky funeral chicken caskets buckets attendees a strange family who seemed to be enjoying the funeral service, possibly acquaintances. happy birthday to me...

-jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The happiest of birthdays to you Jack. May it be full of love, blessings & giggles and be as full of delightful silliness as your writing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
A very Happy Birthday, Jack, to you and your growing army of chickens! I think Decius should get together with Hep' Kat-Mun and create a chicken pet! Or maybe a mount ( ooh, now there's an idea! )

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Jack.....you crack me up! I love your oddball sense of humor, I am often accused of having one as well-- imagine that! Please don't ever change and hold that crown on your head high, Golden Chicken King!

It seems that the entire Spiral, galaxy, abyss, area under the couch cushions and anyone associated with KFC is highly in your debt. And because of your uproarious post-- I now am too! To repay my arrears, I'd like to begin by kindly reminding you of the words to Jingle Bells. They are kind-of Christmas-y, and some of them rhyme...but none with chicken! Actually, I'll just post them for you.
---
Brushing blue big fro,
Win a fun horse token- neigh.
Orange peels we grow,
Aspens fall in May.
Belt on Bob's tail stings,
Bacon spinach kite
Get Funyuns now for bride and King.
Hey swaying frog, don't bite!
(followed by the chorus...of course!)
---
<and just in case you forgot the chorus>
---
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle afro sway!
Donut fun with porcupines,
When a Valkoor often plays-- Yay!!
---
Hmmm....guess it's not as Christmas-y as I remembered! You are welcome and I have been lifted of my debt to you.

Sorry about that strange 'funeral service' family...Dead Mike's family is a bit morbid! I once told them a grizzly joke and they all died laughing-- bear-ly held it together! Or was it un-died laughing...or just lived undead...perhaps un-lived dead-like. Ah, my mind often escapes me.....that's what the net and leash are for!

As for the matter at hand-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you chicken chasin', crazier than a cocoa-puff Captain! Hope you have a most enjoyable one and that you receive just compensation for all of your gallantry and good deeds!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 15, 2015 wrote:
The happiest of birthdays to you Jack. May it be full of love, blessings & giggles and be as full of delightful silliness as your writing.
thank you :) it started with love from the minute i woke and blessings as soon as the rest of my family woke up. i have been laughing and my friends jokes all day and hopefully it will all continue until i lay my head down for another day. and i thank you for all the blessings you have given me all year

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on May 15, 2015 wrote:
A very Happy Birthday, Jack, to you and your growing army of chickens! I think Decius should get together with Hep' Kat-Mun and create a chicken pet! Or maybe a mount ( ooh, now there's an idea! )
my army and i thank you. but we do need a chicken mount, think of it me riding to battle on my giant golden chicken pecking at my enemies like they were seeds! but what if there were bronze and silver chickens to. at the spiral Olympics you would either get a bronze, silver or golden chicken. we should do that

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 15, 2015 wrote:
Jack.....you crack me up! I love your oddball sense of humor, I am often accused of having one as well-- imagine that! Please don't ever change and hold that crown on your head high, Golden Chicken King!

It seems that the entire Spiral, galaxy, abyss, area under the couch cushions and anyone associated with KFC is highly in your debt. And because of your uproarious post-- I now am too! To repay my arrears, I'd like to begin by kindly reminding you of the words to Jingle Bells. They are kind-of Christmas-y, and some of them rhyme...but none with chicken! Actually, I'll just post them for you.
---
Brushing blue big fro,
Win a fun horse token- neigh.
Orange peels we grow,
Aspens fall in May.
Belt on Bob's tail stings,
Bacon spinach kite
Get Funyuns now for bride and King.
Hey swaying frog, don't bite!
(followed by the chorus...of course!)
---
<and just in case you forgot the chorus>
---
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle afro sway!
Donut fun with porcupines,
When a Valkoor often plays-- Yay!!
---
Hmmm....guess it's not as Christmas-y as I remembered! You are welcome and I have been lifted of my debt to you.

Sorry about that strange 'funeral service' family...Dead Mike's family is a bit morbid! I once told them a grizzly joke and they all died laughing-- bear-ly held it together! Or was it un-died laughing...or just lived undead...perhaps un-lived dead-like. Ah, my mind often escapes me.....that's what the net and leash are for!

As for the matter at hand-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you chicken chasin', crazier than a cocoa-puff Captain! Hope you have a most enjoyable one and that you receive just compensation for all of your gallantry and good deeds!
thank you valkoor! i can always count on you to crack me up but to call in all those favors would take allot of phone calls. i might start a phone company first then call everyone. and are you sure that's not the actual jingle bells song? it seems right to me. you know some of the best comedy is when you have no mind. just make sure it comes back, or you would be un-bear-able. and thank you for the multicolored message. me and me chickens do love to chase each other and i am rather crazy for sweets. i think i will receive good presents (i know i getting the complete calvin and hobbes :D) and i thank you for making my year full of laughs whenever i go on here!

-jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
A Happy Birthday to ye mate and many more too ye.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Happy birthday! You'll see this a little late, but that'll just spread out the joy over a little extra time.

Hope you and your chicken army had a great day!

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Happy birthday Jack! I think you forgot to mention your occupation as a crazy bush man in there as well

Ensign
Jan 19, 2014
My friend's b-day is on the 11th amd his party is today!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
This is a little late but Happy Birthday XD, from me and all my characters. May your chicken empire have the best of luck

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
autrison12 on May 16, 2015 wrote:
My friend's b-day is on the 11th amd his party is today!
I hope you and your friend have a wonderful time.