Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Late Hello.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 01, 2011
'Ello everyone, I know a few of you have seen my comments and threads, But i havent formally introduced myself yet. I'm Clj333, I have 1 max level known as Fearless Caleb Hawkins, Buccaneer (Cause I chose randomly) I have an almost unhealthy obsession with Mythology, Specifically Greek,I've been lurking in these here forums for a while, And I've been with the game since early beta, I've enjoyed seeing in blossom into an amazing (Albeit sometimes overly-nautical-farming) game that I have thoroughly loved, If you see me around the spiral I have 4 alts, My highest is a musket. I'm a drummer by trade and a chess lover. The Armada is my favorite villain out of most PC games simply because it never has a plot-hole or breaks character. Favorite movie is ''Stand By Me''. Not sure what else to put here.

See You in the spiral! (Or possibly Forums)

Fearless Caleb Hawkins, A Die Hard Buccaneer

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
clj333 on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:
'Ello everyone, I know a few of you have seen my comments and threads, But i havent formally introduced myself yet. I'm Clj333, I have 1 max level known as Fearless Caleb Hawkins, Buccaneer (Cause I chose randomly) I have an almost unhealthy obsession with Mythology, Specifically Greek,I've been lurking in these here forums for a while, And I've been with the game since early beta, I've enjoyed seeing in blossom into an amazing (Albeit sometimes overly-nautical-farming) game that I have thoroughly loved, If you see me around the spiral I have 4 alts, My highest is a musket. I'm a drummer by trade and a chess lover. The Armada is my favorite villain out of most PC games simply because it never has a plot-hole or breaks character. Favorite movie is ''Stand By Me''. Not sure what else to put here.

Welcome to the message boards, it's a blast here! :D

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
clj333 on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:

Greetings, and welcome to the boards! My name is Fearless Dolan Grant, but you can call me Dolan, FireMorgan, Morgan, or Vice Admiral Grant. As long as you don't call me maybe, we'll get along just fine.

I myself have played a good amount of chess, but I haven't played as of late. I should take up the sport again.

The Armada is my favorite PC villain as well, but when it comes to video games in general, Hades from Kid Icarus Uprising takes the cake.

My favorite movie is The Princess Bride, hands down.

I myself LOVE Greek Mythology, though I do enjoy a good amount of Shinto as well.

Anyways, you should get along with us all. We all have a good sense of humor and there's a lot of fun on these boards. Anyways, see you around the boards!

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message boards Caleb. Being an official Message Board Marauder, this is a lifetime honor, I cannot wait to see all the shenanigans you will enjoy with us.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011