Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

yohr and doomclaw

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
so i was just wondering i will be putting together my christmas and birthday money to buy $120 worth of crowns i am going to try and get yohr and doomclaw from the packs, could someone pls tell me if they're good. i mean i know that nobody gets pack companions usually but hopefully they will do a pack sale at new year's eve and i will save my crowns for that moment

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pyromusket on Oct 25, 2015 wrote:
so i was just wondering i will be putting together my christmas and birthday money to buy $120 worth of crowns i am going to try and get yohr and doomclaw from the packs, could someone pls tell me if they're good. i mean i know that nobody gets pack companions usually but hopefully they will do a pack sale at new year's eve and i will save my crowns for that moment
Kawil Doomclaw makes an excellent companion, as a swashbuckler, make sure you have maxed out his dodge and agility as well as accuracy.
If you plan to PVP with him, give him first strike 3.

Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
Pyromusket on Oct 25, 2015 wrote:
Woah. $120 worth of crowns? That's a lot of crowns.