Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Personalities - Valencia 2

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 01, 2011
seachanty on Jul 12, 2016 wrote:
Um, thought you ought to know, that doubloons myth from the Tower of Moo has invaded Kane's Great Machine.
Yep, guy was telling us not to use doubloons in the Kane battle because "it lowers the chances of getting Kane's Mask".
It's just treasure bath though because it takes up the space of one or two chests.

Merciless Cole Freeman

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Destroyer 98 on Oct 10, 2016 wrote:
It's just treasure bath though because it takes up the space of one or two chests.

Merciless Cole Freeman
WRONG! It's a complete myth! You get the same number of chests whether you use bath or not. I wish players wouldn't perpetuate this dumb myth.

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Destroyer 98 on Oct 10, 2016 wrote:

Merciless Cole Freeman
Might I suggest that next time you're in a battle, any battle, count the number of enemies at the start use a treasure bath, than count the amount of chests after the battle. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

The only time that you'll get less chests than enemies after a battle I've found is if 2 enemies die on the exact same square (which is a rare, but unfortunate instance I know, but it does promote moving around the board, rather than camping in the same spot.)