Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Privy Epics?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 07, 2013
Hi all, me again! This question is geared more so towards Ratbeard as it's a technical one. On my Privy I use a Slashy/Staffy combo to utilize his Will as a melee offensive. Those weapons are melee but also have staffs. I've got a pet with Relentless and Bladestorm for melee epics (since Privys don't really get any) but can I also use Witch epics since I have a staff too? I've noticed his Relentless isn't triggering near as much as on my Bucc, and am wondering if I could still use Witch epics with Slashy/Staffy weapon.

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
Shadow of the Past on Jul 6, 2016 wrote:
Hi all, me again! This question is geared more so towards Ratbeard as it's a technical one. On my Privy I use a Slashy/Staffy combo to utilize his Will as a melee offensive. Those weapons are melee but also have staffs. I've got a pet with Relentless and Bladestorm for melee epics (since Privys don't really get any) but can I also use Witch epics since I have a staff too? I've noticed his Relentless isn't triggering near as much as on my Bucc, and am wondering if I could still use Witch epics with Slashy/Staffy weapon.
For your first question, that could depend on your opponent. If you were testing on a musketeer opponent for example, it is more likely to get those combos on a buccaneer rather than a privateer(shashy/Staffy) du to musketeers having higher will that strength. As far as witch epics are concerned, yes you can use them, however Readied Spell and Coward's bane will NOT work, and all of the Witch epics still have a range of 1.