Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101's similarities to Star Wars

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
So, I know most of you probably know this already, but Pirate101 has so many things referencing Star Wars. I am just gonna list those about the Armada and Empire (and a bit of the rebel alliance), so share what you think reference Star Wars.

The Armada is nearly EXACTLY like the Empire. They started as good guys, but their leaders were corrupt and changed them into evil groups. They both built a world-destroying machine (seriously, the death star and the Machine/ Grand design serve the exact same function), they both want to rule the galaxy/spiral (but in different ways), and they both have one of the most powerful people in their respective worlds as their leader. Then, there is the Resistance, which is pretty much the rebel alliance, where they are weak, and are getting beaten down hard, but then we come and help them (seriously, the spiral would be a sorry, sorry place without us). I honestly wouldn't be that surprised if we found Luke Skywalker and Han Solo counterparts (Ham Solo the pig and Luke Beakwalker the Chicken? After all, Cool Ranch does somewhat remind me of Tatooine).

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
Going into the stormgates remind me of "Jumping into Hyperspace." Also, about the Armada is the Empire, I can see Valencia = Coruscant. The "How did you loose your parents?" kind of relates to Luke and Leia. Mooshu is sorta lke Mandalore in The Old (Old) Republic, comabat wise at least! Phule is somewhat like Finn from TFA... Can't think of anymore, been watching Fairy Tail now.

Jenna Blake 43