Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How exactly do the banners work?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 01, 2011
I have always wondered about how the beastmaster , or any of the banners for that matter, work. I know the basics, but I don't know how you get the critical strike rating bonus to take effect, so how do I do it? Also what characters are effected by the beasmaster banner( because that is the only one I have)?

My main Merciless Cole Freeman

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Destroyer 98 on Sep 17, 2016 wrote:
I have always wondered about how the beastmaster , or any of the banners for that matter, work. I know the basics, but I don't know how you get the critical strike rating bonus to take effect, so how do I do it? Also what characters are effected by the beasmaster banner( because that is the only one I have)?

My main Merciless Cole Freeman
Beastmaster Banner affects all pets and beast summons ( like Orthrus ). The companions affected are all beast companions like Tiburon, Nikeeta, Scorpius, Batacuda, Skysnake, Crokagator, Madclaw etc.
Basically, if they stand upright, wear clothes and speak; they are not beasts, so the banner has no effect.
Just placing the banner on the board will give the boost ( as long as the pet/summons were in battle before you placed the banner ).
You can tell that it's active by a white glowing circle appearing under the beasts.

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
Each one gives positive effects to companions or pets near it and gives extra perks to those right next to it. Beast master affects all animal companions and pets. I don't know the specifics of the others

Ensign
Feb 01, 2011
anecorbie on Sep 18, 2016 wrote:
Beastmaster Banner affects all pets and beast summons ( like Orthrus ). The companions affected are all beast companions like Tiburon, Nikeeta, Scorpius, Batacuda, Skysnake, Crokagator, Madclaw etc.
Basically, if they stand upright, wear clothes and speak; they are not beasts, so the banner has no effect.
Just placing the banner on the board will give the boost ( as long as the pet/summons were in battle before you placed the banner ).
You can tell that it's active by a white glowing circle appearing under the beasts.
Thanks, just making sure I wasn't missing out on anything.