Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tips for Book XV Statues

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 30, 2013
Below has some spoilers for Book XV Beware!

Hi, I am struggling with the serpents collecting the marble in book XV for the statues. In the dungeon I can get past the first 2 fights easy, but then comes the epic battle.... The buccaneers get mad crits against me even against my buccaneers like zang cha and hawkules, though they match their strength stats so I am baffled every single time. could sue some tips please, thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
UnknownRealms on Oct 3, 2016 wrote:
Below has some spoilers for Book XV Beware!

Hi, I am struggling with the serpents collecting the marble in book XV for the statues. In the dungeon I can get past the first 2 fights easy, but then comes the epic battle.... The buccaneers get mad crits against me even against my buccaneers like zang cha and hawkules, though they match their strength stats so I am baffled every single time. could sue some tips please, thanks!
Welcome to message boards, Unknown Realms. It would help if we knew what class you are.

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
I had the same issue. This dungeon is unsoloable. Even with multiple people it took multiple tries to win. Swashbucklers seem to have the easiest time with that battle. That would be my experience

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
nefarious alex on Oct 4, 2016 wrote:
I had the same issue. This dungeon is unsoloable. Even with multiple people it took multiple tries to win. Swashbucklers seem to have the easiest time with that battle. That would be my experience
My Musketeer and Privateer did it without any problems. But yes, I did lose a few companions to bed rest, but nothing that could not be overcome.

Ensign
Jul 12, 2014
I recommend these tips below

1. if your are having a hard time use certain companions to help if they have certain buffs and also don't always use the same companions the same amount of time.

2. use other class buffs depended on there time example: enemy bonus if speed while yours is strength and you have low speed buff up speed to make sure you don't get crit as much.
(and yes it's not called speed I just have such a hard time spelling the word)

3. Rare drops if you have trouble go back a few areas and see if you can get some rare drops like captain blood's jacket.

4. level up more go back in sidequest and do them plus some might even have some companions you may like!

follow these tips and you may win lot of battles

(plus I kind of did a thing that makes it a bit boring by fight so many any enemies that I leveled up and I did that in the low levels)

I am a privateer level 62