Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Dreadnaught

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 22, 2010
This is about a particularly annoying glitch that makes it sometimes impossible to even start the Dreadnaught fight on the inside. I only decided to post this since there were no other posts that talked about this on the message boards.

Earlier today, I was in Captain Gunn realm, fighting the Dreadnaught turret alongside a few other players. When we defeated the turret, I entered the docks within the turret, only to find that the sigil wasn't there. Quickly recognizing that this had occurred again (because it occurs often), I left the docks immediately and circled my ship back around to enter the docks again, only to once again not have the sigil appear. I did this a few more times, until I could no longer attempt to do this, as the Dreadnaught had disappeared.

Now, I understand that the sigil disappearing was done to prevent camping at the docks and to prevent players that were friends with the campers to port to them and do the dungeon without fighting the Dreadnaught turret. I get that, I do. But can we please not be forced to spawn into the same area as another ship that has been there close to five minutes, which is presumably the amount of time each player can be at the docks for until the sigil disappears? Or if not, can each player have their own separate timer and sigil (players can just join team up if the other players in the same dock zone have timed out)? It gets rather annoying fighting the turret, just to not be able to do the dungeon. Most players that farm the Dreadnaught have experienced this as well.