Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Saloon Music

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Is there any way I can get my hands on some piano sheet music of the song that plays in the saloons of Cool Ranch? I really like it and I'm interested in playing it myself.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
infatti amico! I would like to know as well! What I would do is consult with the vast library of knowledge that is nowhere and everywhere at once... (Otherwise known as the internet)

Leale amico di vela!!

Fearless Robert spencer-

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Fearless Finnagan on Jan 25, 2017 wrote:
Is there any way I can get my hands on some piano sheet music of the song that plays in the saloons of Cool Ranch? I really like it and I'm interested in playing it myself.
How anyone would like to play the Cool Ranch saloon sheet music to listen for themselves many times? That I'd like to know.

Honestly, I posted my general questions on what kinda program KI makes music in their MMOs just a few days ago, and so far, no one's gotten answers & responses to that yet. I presumed it would be some sorta MIDI sequencer program or a DAW(Digital Audio Workshop, likely a software one) with MIDI sequencing & they convert their MIDI files into audio file formats, likely MP3.

I think you'd have to listen to it on a DAW, if it's already either converted to MIDI format or remade from the ground up in such a one.

I think, on a different & slightly unrelated note, that Logic Pro X(that is, X meaning 10 in roman numerals) may make a decent choice, since it is, from what I heard, is one of the most popular DAWs yet, with it's high amount of MIDI tracks allowed for music playback(don't know how many, but I'm guessing a lot than many MIDI making programs, probably) to do more than just remakes of favorite game & musical songs so easily.

Just saying. If anyone's wanting to do amazing remixes of W101 & P101 music themes, that'd be neat, long as KI's fine with it.