Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

An Epic Quest of Piratical Proportions

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Calamity Finch on Apr 10, 2017 wrote:
I like your style. Could you use a healer on your quest to take care of all the heroic boo-boos?
LOL "Heroic Boo-Boos" My piratical vocabulary is forever changed for the better.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
King Crimson on Apr 10, 2017 wrote:
Status report captains! Have you earned your spacious captain's quarters yet?
Not yet. I haven't been able to play for a while due to some awesome real world adventuring, but I'm back frolntye field now and ready to start hunting scrip again.

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
And i shall be the main villain! The pirate in red and black (yes me wearing red and black and being called Hardy Quinn is a pun) that tries to steal all that scrip so i can buy a standard!

If only that were possible...

Hardy Quinn
For once a pirate that is actually villainous!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I spent almost all my scrip on room dividers. ( I had over 3,000 ) Oh, well, back to gathering more.....

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
anecorbie on Jul 4, 2017 wrote:
I spent almost all my scrip on room dividers. ( I had over 3,000 ) Oh, well, back to gathering more.....
That's alright. I've been so busy lately, I've almost had to abandon this quest, but not quite. Just slowed down a lot on it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Well, my scrip take is back up to over a 1,000; and I've discovered that I'm only 3 runs away from getting the "Arena Gatekeeper" badge! ( complete 25 runs. ) I wonder if there's a higher badge?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Jul 13, 2017 wrote:
Well, my scrip take is back up to over a 1,000; and I've discovered that I'm only 3 runs away from getting the "Arena Gatekeeper" badge! ( complete 25 runs. ) I wonder if there's a higher badge?
According to the Pirate101 Central wiki, after Gatekeeper is "Top Contender" for 50 runs, and then "Undisputed Champion" for 100 completed runs.

Good Luck!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Jul 13, 2017 wrote:
According to the Pirate101 Central wiki, after Gatekeeper is "Top Contender" for 50 runs, and then "Undisputed Champion" for 100 completed runs.

Good Luck!

Thank you! Hmm, 100 runs? Something to add to my Master of Moo and Bane of Kane!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
I would like to join on this quest.I must acquire a vast total of about 200000000 scrip. What in the spiral do i need all of this for you ask? to get every banner, pvp weapon, and the ship cabin. So how long will this take?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
My witchdoctor, Bridget Brewster, is closing in on her first 10,000 Scrip - she's at 9987 right now. I found she can get about 100 or so from a session of farming the Hart of Gold in Marleybone, or some Armada Ships in the Stormgate between Aquila and Valencia. That, plus the occasional 96 Scrip from the Wishing Well, and her total steadily climbs.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kingme655 on Jul 28, 2017 wrote:
I would like to join on this quest.I must acquire a vast total of about 200000000 scrip. What in the spiral do i need all of this for you ask? to get every banner, pvp weapon, and the ship cabin. So how long will this take?
When the Infernal Regions of Hades freezes.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
anecorbie on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
When the Infernal Regions of Hades freezes.
OK so I will never be able to get the scrip for all of those items? sounds like a challenge, this challenge shall be completed!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kingme655 on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
OK so I will never be able to get the scrip for all of those items? sounds like a challenge, this challenge shall be completed!
That was meant as a joke, I hope you do succeed. But you do realize that the cap for scrip is "only" 200,000?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
anecorbie on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
That was meant as a joke, I hope you do succeed. But you do realize that the cap for scrip is "only" 200,000?
I know that was a joke and i do know their is a scrip limit.i will just max it enough times to get everything i want

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
CdeWinter on Jan 27, 2017 wrote:
Okay,
So, I've decided for various reasons that I must have the extra large ship's cabin from the Black Market, you know the one that costs and overwhelming 25000 scrip? Yup, that's it, I have plans for it you see, great plans, awesome plans, really cool designs that will just reel in the treasure.

Therefore, I Captain Scarlet Kidd, am heretofore undertaking the Piratically Proportioned Quest to raise 25000 scrip. So far I have 65 scrip. Where ever there are ships in need of sinking, I shall be there! Where ever there are Turrets that require defeating, I shall be there! Where ever pirates gather for runs on the Smuggler's Arena, I shall be there! Whenever a Smuggler's Cove secret chamber opens I shall be there! Where ever a PVP match is to be held...I...shall...NOT be there, Pvp just isn't my thing.

But Who shall join me in this Quest for Scrip?
Really, anyone?
seriously, it's a quest, I could use a mage/wizard, some sort of a tank, like a paladin or something, maybe ranger or two. Oh, and Hobbit, always need a hobbit on quests. Clearly the position of rogue is already filled, but I guess I could use an extra one. Maybe a druid instead?
hey scarlet, did ya get the cabin yet? or close to it? if not I would like to join, I wanna save up to buy one of the smugglers outfits for role playing purposes. and because it looks epic. if I got that I could be a ninja! then ill just need to find some ninja blades....... I think I am around 400-500 scrip, and the outfit costs 5000 I think. also how do you open the secret chamber in the smuggler's cove? I got that house once, and I sold it like 2 hours later.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
hey scarlet, did ya get the cabin yet? or close to it? if not I would like to join, I wanna save up to buy one of the smugglers outfits for role playing purposes. and because it looks epic. if I got that I could be a ninja! then ill just need to find some ninja blades....... I think I am around 400-500 scrip, and the outfit costs 5000 I think. also how do you open the secret chamber in the smuggler's cove? I got that house once, and I sold it like 2 hours later.
To open the secret cave in the Smuggler's Cove, go into the next cave and approach the gear on the far wall - an "x" prompt will appear. Click on that and return to the secret cave's door and it'll open. In there is a wishing well which grants gold or scrip every 24 hrs..

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
A Smuggler's Cove can be super-helpful in collecting Scrip. Go to the pool and look for an interactive gear on the wall. Press X and then go back to the earlier room by the ladder up to the house, and watch for a big rock to sink into the floor, opening your way to the wishing well.

My buccaneer got 100 Scrip from the well just yesterday.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
thanks anecorbie and willowydream! I got really upset cause I didn't know how to open it when I had it