Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Epics for Haywire Companions

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
Hey everyone, earlier today I bought $20 to open some Ashes of the Armada packs and I got all 4 Haywire companions! I was so hyped I actually cried a bit! But those were tears of joy. Now onto the main point (and thank you Kingsisle gods for the epicness!), I promoted all four companions. The Haywire Musketeer, Dragoon, and Marine all have 6 epic in total (you can give them 5). But the Haywire Angel, she can only get 5 (you could only give her four). This seems awkward as I think this is a bug. There honestly isn't any reason to give her 5 epics instead of 6 (I didn't even get to give her First Strike 2 ). She has the same powers as the Armada Dragoon and he gets 6 epics. Is this a bug... or is Kingsisle telling us something... that Swashbuckler companions are op? Lol, but I just wanted to let you guys know (Kingsisle and players).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Merciless Richard ... on Feb 3, 2017 wrote:
Hey everyone, earlier today I bought $20 to open some Ashes of the Armada packs and I got all 4 Haywire companions! I was so hyped I actually cried a bit! But those were tears of joy. Now onto the main point (and thank you Kingsisle gods for the epicness!), I promoted all four companions. The Haywire Musketeer, Dragoon, and Marine all have 6 epic in total (you can give them 5). But the Haywire Angel, she can only get 5 (you could only give her four). This seems awkward as I think this is a bug. There honestly isn't any reason to give her 5 epics instead of 6 (I didn't even get to give her First Strike 2 ). She has the same powers as the Armada Dragoon and he gets 6 epics. Is this a bug... or is Kingsisle telling us something... that Swashbuckler companions are op? Lol, but I just wanted to let you guys know (Kingsisle and players).
What luck! Congratulations, hmmm, maybe you should buy some Lottery tickets?
This isn't the first instance of a companion having less epics than other companions, I believe that Baar gets more epics than the other bears in the Beastmaster pack.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 3, 2017 wrote:
What luck! Congratulations, hmmm, maybe you should buy some Lottery tickets?
This isn't the first instance of a companion having less epics than other companions, I believe that Baar gets more epics than the other bears in the Beastmaster pack.
Thanks! And maybe I should lol. But it seems weird, I mean she's not really op in any way, if anyone says she's op, then the dragoon is op as well lol. It's just so weird XD

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
Oh wait! I was wrong. Both Haywire Angel and Dragoon only get 5 epics. So disregard this post now lol.