Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boots that go with Captain Blood's Jacket

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 27, 2015
I just received Captain Blood's Jacket for my Witchdoctor and I have made a pretty good looking outfit (In my opinion). I'm using the Swashbuckler's Plume, Blood's Jacket, and unattractive boots. If anyone using Blood's Jacket with a certain pair of boots/shoes that they think look attractive then by all means please share the items name.

Side Note: Before anyone says anything, No I do not have Captain Blood's Boots, if I did I wouldn't be asking this .

Level 70
Level 21

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MoonRanger4 on May 11, 2017 wrote:
I just received Captain Blood's Jacket for my Witchdoctor and I have made a pretty good looking outfit (In my opinion). I'm using the Swashbuckler's Plume, Blood's Jacket, and unattractive boots. If anyone using Blood's Jacket with a certain pair of boots/shoes that they think look attractive then by all means please share the items name.

Side Note: Before anyone says anything, No I do not have Captain Blood's Boots, if I did I wouldn't be asking this .

Level 70
Level 21
Well, Blood's Boot's are the best to wear with that jacket. However, there are level 0 boots in the bazaar for swashbucklers which are very attractive. I believe they're called burglar sneaks, I may be wrong about the name.
You could stitch them, but if you don't want to do that, hiking or jungle boots look just as well.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
MoonRanger4 on May 11, 2017 wrote:

Level 70
Level 21
Ahoy there!

I found myself in that same precarious predicament when I first landed Blood's Jacket. Well, actually I already had 3 sets of his boots, but I wasn't too keen on how they looked with the jacket. So I hit the Bazaar and did some modeling on the catwalk...had to fight Catbeard off of it -- man he's one tough kitty when it comes to fashion!

I went with the Carabiner's Clogs because they seemed to complement Blood's Jacket, both in style and color. The colors were nicely dispersed with there not being too much of one color. They also weren't too big and bulky like some style of boots, nor where they too "dainty" looking. The boots I bought had the dark navy blue (matching Blood's Jacket) for the main color and the toecap was the brown, suede like the inner liner of the jacket. The gold trim at the top of the boots and separating the toecap from the rest of the boot, seemed to be just the right amount of gold.

The Carabiner's Clogs are level 50+ boots dropped in Marleybone, but you can find many other copy-n-paste variants (in various colors) in the Bazaar...and for relatively cheap. I provided a link to the P101 Central Wiki, in case you wanted to check them out.

Well good luck finding your perfect boots for your Bloody Pirate!