Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Manchu Drops

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 27, 2015
So I've recently Started farming Moo Manchu for some of his gear (Charm Mask, Nefarious Weapon, Moo Robe).

Therefore I've become interested in the rarity of the items he drops. I've already received the Buccaneer Staff of Power so I'd assume the other drops aren't extremely rare.

If you could let me know how long it took you to get a certain drop you wanted just for reference and to share with others as well .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MoonRanger4 on May 30, 2017 wrote:
So I've recently Started farming Moo Manchu for some of his gear (Charm Mask, Nefarious Weapon, Moo Robe).

Therefore I've become interested in the rarity of the items he drops. I've already received the Buccaneer Staff of Power so I'd assume the other drops aren't extremely rare.

If you could let me know how long it took you to get a certain drop you wanted just for reference and to share with others as well .
The charm mask ( Masque of the Lotus ) is dropped by Faye ( the privy ) in the Nefarious-Five battle. It is rare, much more rare than the other 2 accessories dropped ( Baron Samedi's Mask & Death's Bargain earring ). I have one Lotus Mask & several Samedi's and Death's Bargain.
I have 2 Imperial Robes of Moo Manchu and 1 Imperial Crown of Moo Manchu and a Staff of Power for 4 of my pirates.
I have yet to receive the Imperial Boots of Moo Manchu.
I have 2 pirates who earned the "Master of Moo" badge ( 100 runs ), 2 nearly at Manchu Champion ( 50 runs ) and the others at Charm Breaker ( 25+ runs ).
I hope this helps you in figuring out the chances of getting Moo's drops.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
The easiest drops I have gotten are the Nefarious Novablaster and the class-specific gear from the chests.

The Nefarious Swashbuckler daggers were REALLY hard to get, but they finally dropped for me, as well as other nefarious weapons.

However, Faye and Moo Manchu still won't give up their lovely items for me.

Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
I say (as most people are saying) it's hard to get them. I so far farmed Moo Manchu 20 times on my swash and I've gotten 2 Nefarious axes and Novablaster. I've also gotten the (I forgot her name) privateer's hat but I haven't used it. And that's about it not including the usual drops. There definitely hard to get but with enough patience you'll get them.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Done about 5 runs, have full witch set with normal gear, and the Baron Mask (love it on my Witchdoctor!) the staff still evades me, though!