Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

presidio crowns companions

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Should i get the crowns versions of mike or jack? or should i get the crowns versions of one of the mooshu 5? thanks. Also i'm a witchdoctor if that helps.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
kingme655 on Jul 12, 2017 wrote:
Should i get the crowns versions of mike or jack? or should i get the crowns versions of one of the mooshu 5? thanks. Also i'm a witchdoctor if that helps.
I would suggest getting Jack.

If you want a mooshu clone I would suggest Zang Cha cause Egg Shen is a BEAST

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
If your a witch the crown version of mike is cool becuase he suits the witchdoctor class with his looks, if I was going to choose one of the presidio 5 or Mooshu 5, out of all of them I would choose Mike.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Hmmm, in my opinion, they're all very good choices for companions. Sergeant Shepard ( Jack's version ) is a privateer, as such he would also benefit from Old Scratch's mojo buffs.
Wing Chun's version ( MooShu 5 ) would also benefit from those buffs ( and I think he comes with a healing spell ).
If you want heavy hitters then Temujin or S.M. Arson would be excellent for you.

Ensign
Apr 29, 2017
Gortez perhaps, once you unlock him.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Depends if you have the original. Since I have both Lucky Back and Sergent Shepard I noticed Lucky Jack still beats Sheppard in some of his stats (even though they have the same talents given)

Ensign
Jul 13, 2016
It depends on your play style and if you want the companion for PVE or PVP.

For PVE Jack is will based and if you use the will buff from your class companion he is a machine, the same thing can be said for purchasing Wu Tang. (My favorite) He gives a 10 round accuracy buff, has a heal, and a super strike.

If your talking PVP, That also depends on play style but I would toy with the idea of Gerard (HTL 3, Vengeance 3) or Wu Tang for the reasons mentioned above.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Most of these are saying the privys and I already have wu tang so I will get jack.Thank you