Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

lemme sell things to the bazaar at max gold

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
what if i'm just a nice guy and find it within my own rational self-interest to saturate the market with my excess of goods? what is there to justify any restriction of this personal liberty? (besides the fact that kingsisle is a private entity and their only obligation to my interests is the $79.95 donated annually from the wallets that should be funding my tuition)

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
True - if we want to get rid of something even while at max gold, we should be able to sell. What I do is change to Buying, and then purchase something expensive and sell it back again for the loss.

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
I think it has less to do with the market saturation, and more to do with the fact that you're just TOO rich. Someone needs a bigger wallet to store all that gold!

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
When I have max gold and I'm running a dungeon or even when I'm not I do either of the following:

1. Trash items
2. Trade to another character to sell
3. Buy a house with gold

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Buy ships & equipment; then place in your shipyards. Buy Piles of Gold - I consider these items as "investments", when a companion goes down or I need the extra gold for tomes, I sell these back to a free trader or the Bazaar.
Of course, you could also take up pet morphing as well. That'll shrink your wallet splendidly!