Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ok sooo in summary

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
i know I've done this before but this time the whole game summarized!

so first we get an amulet from shark Riddick, then we return the amulet to avery then we are expecting a ship but we get a raft. Then we get told about a treasure hoard owned by a awesome dead guy named captain gunn who made a famous drink out of illegal purple fruits with wings. Then we're told about avery's friend who found the will to guns treasure. then the will gets stolen by ratbeard! then we go to his dead crew to grant their dying wishes. then we get told by the guy I can't help you find ratbeard. after all that we find ratbeard and he joins our crew in a desperate attempt to save his life. Then we go to Jonah town a docktown of pelicans living on top of a sky whale with a underworld smuggler town inside the whale.
and we have to get spices from a monquistan fortress. Then we meet up with a person that supposedly knew our parents then after we skip merrily through a couple meaningless things we learn about el dorado then we go to Valencia, Monquista, Cool Ranch, Mooshu and Marleybone then Aquila to find half of a map to a city of gold that a crazy guy tore into shreds. Then back to Valencia suddenly i'm pulled into a resistance mission to take down the overlord of an evil wind up doll army named kane invented by a toymaker who wanted to get revenge on a investor guy. Then we figure out that he built kane out of pieces of el dorado sentinels.
Then we ever so abruptly go to fight kane who makes us fight in the weirdest game of chess I've ever seen. Then we defeat kane but queen revives herself giving us a new clanker to bash

does that sum it up?

i'm not insulting the game i'm saying its the coolest game I've ever seen!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
firstmatesubodai34... on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:

so first we get an amulet from shark Riddick, then we return the amulet to avery then we are expecting a ship but we get a raft. Then we get told about a treasure hoard owned by a awesome dead guy named captain gunn who made a famous drink out of illegal purple fruits with wings. Then we're told about avery's friend who found the will to guns treasure. then the will gets stolen by ratbeard! then we go to his dead crew to grant their dying wishes. then we get told by the guy I can't help you find ratbeard. after all that we find ratbeard and he joins our crew in a desperate attempt to save his life. Then we go to Jonah town a docktown of pelicans living on top of a sky whale with a underworld smuggler town inside the whale.
and we have to get spices from a monquistan fortress. Then we meet up with a person that supposedly knew our parents then after we skip merrily through a couple meaningless things we learn about el dorado then we go to Valencia, Monquista, Cool Ranch, Mooshu and Marleybone then Aquila to find half of a map to a city of gold that a crazy guy tore into shreds. Then back to Valencia suddenly i'm pulled into a resistance mission to take down the overlord of an evil wind up doll army named kane invented by a toymaker who wanted to get revenge on a investor guy. Then we figure out that he built kane out of pieces of el dorado sentinels.
Then we ever so abruptly go to fight kane who makes us fight in the weirdest game of chess I've ever seen. Then we defeat kane but queen revives herself giving us a new clanker to bash

does that sum it up?

basically, yes.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
firstmatesubodai34... on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:

does that sum it up?

I guess that basically sums it up. Great job!