Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a thank you to support

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I would like to thank ki support for helping me out, my musketeer lost his main quest and I mailed them this Saturday and got a quick response saying it was fixed. thank you for helping me out so fast even though its the weekend. Just wanted to say thank you and for you all in support to know your help is not unappreciated.

-jack nightingale lvl 70 buccaneer

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
I can second this. Every single time I've had a problem with the game whether it be a little glitch or completely losing my quest they have always been quick to respond. KI's support team is one of the best out there and is definitely one of there underappreciated talents.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
I would like to thank ki support for helping me out, my musketeer lost his main quest and I mailed them this Saturday and got a quick response saying it was fixed. thank you for helping me out so fast even though its the weekend. Just wanted to say thank you and for you all in support to know your help is not unappreciated.

-jack nightingale lvl 70 buccaneer
That truly is a wonderful story, Jack.

I've had a similar experience, except that it was the result of my own clumsiness and carelessness instead of just a glitch. I had accidentally deleted my Pirate!

However, as per usual, KingsIsle delivered (I feel like we need to chant, "KingsIsle Always Delivers! KingsIsle Always Delivers!") and Helpful Aurora Parker, my Level 61 1/2 at the time and now 65 Swashbuckler, is now "revived"!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!