Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Give Froggo Villa a promotion!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
Please Kingsisle! Froggo Villa is just one epic talent away from being a semi good melee counter! (Example of his potential moveset:
First Strike 1, Riposte 3, Bladestorm 1). This cool, ninja looking ,lizard companion must be brought back from the dead! He is just too cool to be forgotten!

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
mr idea on Sep 4, 2017 wrote:
Please Kingsisle! Froggo Villa is just one epic talent away from being a semi good melee counter! (Example of his potential moveset:
First Strike 1, Riposte 3, Bladestorm 1). This cool, ninja looking ,lizard companion must be brought back from the dead! He is just too cool to be forgotten!
I agree! Froggo Villa has a potential cool promotion from being a Salamander Backstabber to promoting into a Salamander Assassin. I've seen those Salamander Assassins in Santo Pollo and I was kinda heartbroken that Froggo Villa can't promote into one of those Salamander Assassins with the black jackets and the black bowler hats. Perhaps he might get a promotion in future updates. All we can do is hope cause like you said before, Froggo Villa is actually a really solid companion, having both Vengeance Strike and Riposte. As an added plus, Froggo Villa's critical animations look pretty cool. I'll keep hoping for a future Froggo Villa promotion and I hope others do the same.
Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 33 Musketeer-in-Training)

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Froggo Villa is one of those companions that I feel definitely deserves a promotion (at least a tier 2 would be nice). However, he's not alone. There are a lot of companions that I feel either deserve a promotion or have one in game but as an enemy or NPC. A lot of these companions come from Cool Ranch. Maybe a future update could add new promotion tiers to many of Cool Ranch's companions (Froggo Villa being one of them, of course )

Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
Well I did some research, and he actually can get that potential moveset i mentioned. Turns out he can get 4 epics. I thought he could only get 3. My mistake.