Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

not able to get sparkler weapons?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 15, 2016
hey kingsisle I am not able to purchase a sparkler weapon from the bazaar in pirate101 and I redeemed the code when it first came out and I did the avery quest and It still says I do not qualify for this item at this time care to explain?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I think you need to help all of the Ambassadors at least once.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
ScurvyInstincts on Oct 3, 2017 wrote:
hey kingsisle I am not able to purchase a sparkler weapon from the bazaar in pirate101 and I redeemed the code when it first came out and I did the avery quest and It still says I do not qualify for this item at this time care to explain?
You have to help the Ambassadors one time. After doing Avery's initial quests, the Ambassadors will need help. Help them and the Avery questline will continue. Finish the Avery questline and you'll be able to get the Sparkler weapons.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ScurvyInstincts on Oct 3, 2017 wrote:
What Sparkler weapon from a code? Pirate101 didn't get a code for a Sparkler weapon - Wizard101 did. The weapons on the party barge become available after you've helped the Ambassadors.

Ensign
Aug 15, 2016
Thanks guys I got them appreciate the help.

Anthony Windlass
level 70