Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy Fifthoween!

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
A very Happy Fifth birthday to KingsIsle & Pirate101! Thank you for the lovely gifts, and may many more birthdays find us celebrating our piratical adventures in the future!
Now we just need a balloon emoji!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
A very Happy Fifth birthday to KingsIsle & Pirate101! Thank you for the lovely gifts, and may many more birthdays find us celebrating our piratical adventures in the future!
There is a balloon emoji in game, just not on the forums currently.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
I love the new balloon mount I got on my swashbuckler.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
the pet is so adorable! I want EVERYTHING. including the unicorn hair XD` I want the balloon mount, and a suggestion to ki

make it, so you, can DECORATE, the party room add on.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
I bought everything. People ask me why I got everything in the crowns shop and I say I have an eye for collecting things :D

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
and one more thing... HAPPY FIFTH (belated slightly) BIRTHDAY PIRATE101!!!!!!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
A bit late to the party as I have been struggling with a nasty flu, I also want to wish KingsIsle and Pirate101 a wonderful 5th birthday. I have had 5 years of wonderful fun and am looking forward to many more years of enjoying the fruits of your creative labors. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and thank you

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 28, 2017 wrote:
A bit late to the party as I have been struggling with a nasty flu, I also want to wish KingsIsle and Pirate101 a wonderful 5th birthday. I have had 5 years of wonderful fun and am looking forward to many more years of enjoying the fruits of your creative labors. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and thank you
I'm so sorry to hear that you had the flu, and I hope this means that you're completely recovered?

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Admiral
May 30, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 28, 2017 wrote:
Hope you're feeling better, Chrissy.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thank you for all the well wishes. It is progressing. The worst part of imagining that my head is gonna inflate and pop like a balloon every time I cough has finally passed. My head did survive. Now it's just that annoying cough that never wants to go away. Patience is hard when you want to get better NOW I will beat this, just gonna take some time. *Germ free Chrissy hugs to all*

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
There is a balloon emoji in game, just not on the forums currently.
Actually, it is.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 1, 2017 wrote:
Actually, it is.
It wasn't on the forums when this thread got started on 10/13/17. So I was right.... Now my statement would be wrong.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Nov 2, 2017 wrote:
It wasn't on the forums when this thread got started on 10/13/17. So I was right.... Now my statement would be wrong.
Ah.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
it was fun and awesome.. loved the pumpkins(want them as a housing item now) wouldve liked more snacks in the boxes since snacks wont overfill your backpack ever xD i did love how a select few temp mounts were able to go into my dusty cobwebbed attic for later especially so i can have one to ride when my irl birthday comes around :3 i bought lots of goodies the face paints are amazing.. loved the cool hat/wigs and had lots of fun questing..
stormy jen silver