Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Morphing with our new Birtday Pets

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
In one of the several threads currently active relevant to the new birthday pets (as of this point, five reported here), the Dread Pirate Decius said "keep trying, there are lots more in the presents. Then just maybe they all might be hybrids that you can find after the presents are gone."

I have a Birthday Card Dragon and a Birthday Scylla trained up to Adult, so today I morphed 'em together 10 times. The results were 5 baby Birthday Card Dragons and five Birthday Card Scyllas. Morgan, owner of the parents, is currently broke.

If you experiment with morphing with these new pets, please consider reporting your results here, even if those results do not produce a new hybrid.

Good luck everyone.

-Indigo

P.S. If any Dread Pirates want to drop hints, he would probably receive many rousing "yars".

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Indigo Ring on Oct 22, 2017 wrote:
In one of the several threads currently active relevant to the new birthday pets (as of this point, five reported here), the Dread Pirate Decius said "keep trying, there are lots more in the presents. Then just maybe they all might be hybrids that you can find after the presents are gone."

I have a Birthday Card Dragon and a Birthday Scylla trained up to Adult, so today I morphed 'em together 10 times. The results were 5 baby Birthday Card Dragons and five Birthday Card Scyllas. Morgan, owner of the parents, is currently broke.

If you experiment with morphing with these new pets, please consider reporting your results here, even if those results do not produce a new hybrid.

Good luck everyone.

-Indigo

P.S. If any Dread Pirates want to drop hints, he would probably receive many rousing "yars".
I think: "...after the presents are gone." may be a hint; what if the hybrids come from a Birthday Pet + other pets in the game already?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Indigo Ring on Oct 22, 2017 wrote:

Good luck everyone.

-Indigo

Decius meant all the new Birthday Pets are first generation in the presents but also hybrids, Birthday Scylla and Birthday Dimetrosaur combos can be found here: http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?61329-New-Birthday-pet-hybrid(s)&p=304681#post304681

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Oct 23, 2017 wrote:
Decius meant all the new Birthday Pets are first generation in the presents but also hybrids, Birthday Scylla and Birthday Dimetrosaur combos can be found here: http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?61329-New-Birthday-pet-hybrid(s)&p=304681#post304681
I'm not sure that the Birthday Scylla and the Birthday Dimetrosaur are hybrids since I didn't have to morph them to get them in presents. Judging by their names, you might be able to morph pets to get them if you can figure out which pets to morph to get the hybrids.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
The Helpful Pirate on Nov 9, 2017 wrote:
I'm not sure that the Birthday Scylla and the Birthday Dimetrosaur are hybrids since I didn't have to morph them to get them in presents. Judging by their names, you might be able to morph pets to get them if you can figure out which pets to morph to get the hybrids.
There are first generation and hybrid versions of them, a thread about the hybrid versions can be found at the link I posted.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
so for people like me who had bad luck with the boxes, i could find the lucky combo to make a hybrid version of the birthday pets.. im guessing bday cake crawlie + dimetrosaur would equal= birthday dimetrosaur and so on..
stormy jen silver