Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New pack

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 02, 2013
I think they should add a new pack to pirate101 because wizard101 has over 20 packs while pirate only has 3 booster packs and 3 pet packs write your ideas so i can see them

Ensign
Feb 04, 2015
Pirate101 needs a new pack. Wizard101 has so many packs, and Pirate101 only has 6, and only 3 that are actually booster packs. One idea for a pack is the Mooshoo pack, where you can get companions and gear from mooshoo. ANyone else got any ideas?

Ensign
Jul 16, 2010
I would love to see new packs in Pirates. I love getting booster packs, but there are only three in Pirates. How about a booster pack that is based on Krokotopia. I just love that realm. I know it is a Wizard place, but it is mentioned at the beginning of the game and I am kind of hoping it will someday make an appearance in Pirates as a new realm. Anyways any new booster pack would be welcomed by me.

Ensign
Jun 02, 2013