Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bringing back old companions topic.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
Hey guys its Jonathan dove here bringing back an old topic.

In this topic you can suggest companion ideas and i may draw them(Note if you already drew it before submitting)
The Info should be set up as follows.
The name:
The type of class:
The level:
Starting powers and talents:
Starting epics:
Starting attack power:
Starting health:
Other additional starting stats:
Side quest or crowns shop:
Side Quest Info Below.(Ignore if you chose crowns shop)
Side quest requirements to start:
Side quest location:
Side quest NPC(Chose a in game npc I don't care if its blind mew i just need to know):
Side quest quest-line:
Side quest turn in location:
Side quest turn in Npc:
Rewards(Be reasonable no crazy things like 20000 gold):
Happy near turkey day guys.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
JonathanTheAdventu... on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:
Hey guys its Jonathan dove here bringing back an old topic.

In this topic you can suggest companion ideas and i may draw them(Note if you already drew it before submitting)
The Info should be set up as follows.
The name:
The type of class:
The level:
Starting powers and talents:
Starting epics:
Starting attack power:
Starting health:
Other additional starting stats:
Side quest or crowns shop:
Side Quest Info Below.(Ignore if you chose crowns shop)
Side quest requirements to start:
Side quest location:
Side quest NPC(Chose a in game npc I don't care if its blind mew i just need to know):
Side quest quest-line:
Side quest turn in location:
Side quest turn in Npc:
Rewards(Be reasonable no crazy things like 20000 gold):
Happy near turkey day guys.
Amazing re-posted thread, Jonathan!

Name: Xyzo.
Class: Swashbuckler.
Species: Kawil Raptor.
Level: 65.
Starting Powers and/or Talents: Power: A new one for Xyzo only, "On the Run". It gives 25% Agility for Xyzo. As for Talents, he has Vengeance Strike and Riposte (already made Talents, of course).
Starting Epics: He has an Epic Hit that starts from Epic to Mega to Super, like most (1x, 2x and 3x).
Starting Attack Power:
A new one, Mark of the Tribe. It's a new Power that only Xyzo can use. Animation: Xyzo sneaks up and engraves a mark in the enemy that gives poison for five rounds straight and does -500 Health for enemies each round.
Starting Health: 2500.
Other Additional Starting Stats: The label under his name is "Kawil Fugitive" (will explain later).
Side Quest Requirements to Start: You have to be at least Level 60 and you must be a Swashbuckler.
Side Quest or Crown Shop: It's a Side Quest and it's called, "Kawil You Do It?"
Side Quest Location: Xol Akmul.
Side Quest NPC: Itzam Halach, the Pterodactyl chief of Xol Akmul in Plaza of the Portals.
Side Quest Quest-Line: Morgan Lafitte (the Swashbuckler trainer) tells you that you have to go to Xol Akmul (and quick!) and she heard from Oxlahun Zotz, the guardian of Xol Akmul, and Xol Akmul is in danger. She tells you to go to Itzam Halach and then he gives you the Quest. He tells you that you need to seek out one of the warriors - a Kawil Raptor by the name of Xyzo - as he left, fearing that the Frenzy would take over all of Xol Akmul unless they would leave to Skull Island. Being forced to not talk about it, Xyzo left and became a fugitive.
Side Quest Turn-in Location: Xol Akmul.
Side Quest Turn-in NPC: Oxlahun Zotz, the guardian of Xol Akmul.
Rewards: Well, obviously you get Xyzo as a Companion, so... I'd say that's a reward. You do get 1,000 Gold.

Happy near Thanksgiving to you too and great post!

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:
Amazing re-posted thread, Jonathan!

Name: Xyzo.
Class: Swashbuckler.
Species: Kawil Raptor.
Level: 65.
Starting Powers and/or Talents: Power: A new one for Xyzo only, "On the Run". It gives 25% Agility for Xyzo. As for Talents, he has Vengeance Strike and Riposte (already made Talents, of course).
Starting Epics: He has an Epic Hit that starts from Epic to Mega to Super, like most (1x, 2x and 3x).
Starting Attack Power:
A new one, Mark of the Tribe. It's a new Power that only Xyzo can use. Animation: Xyzo sneaks up and engraves a mark in the enemy that gives poison for five rounds straight and does -500 Health for enemies each round.
Starting Health: 2500.
Other Additional Starting Stats: The label under his name is "Kawil Fugitive" (will explain later).
Side Quest Requirements to Start: You have to be at least Level 60 and you must be a Swashbuckler.
Side Quest or Crown Shop: It's a Side Quest and it's called, "Kawil You Do It?"
Side Quest Location: Xol Akmul.
Side Quest NPC: Itzam Halach, the Pterodactyl chief of Xol Akmul in Plaza of the Portals.
Side Quest Quest-Line: Morgan Lafitte (the Swashbuckler trainer) tells you that you have to go to Xol Akmul (and quick!) and she heard from Oxlahun Zotz, the guardian of Xol Akmul, and Xol Akmul is in danger. She tells you to go to Itzam Halach and then he gives you the Quest. He tells you that you need to seek out one of the warriors - a Kawil Raptor by the name of Xyzo - as he left, fearing that the Frenzy would take over all of Xol Akmul unless they would leave to Skull Island. Being forced to not talk about it, Xyzo left and became a fugitive.
Side Quest Turn-in Location: Xol Akmul.
Side Quest Turn-in NPC: Oxlahun Zotz, the guardian of Xol Akmul.
Rewards: Well, obviously you get Xyzo as a Companion, so... I'd say that's a reward. You do get 1,000 Gold.

Happy near Thanksgiving to you too and great post!

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!
Am I able to do more (especially since not many people are posting)?

Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 15, 2017 wrote:
Am I able to do more (especially since not many people are posting)?
Yes you may there is no limit to how many you can post.

Johnathan dove lvl 70

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
JonathanTheAdventu... on Nov 16, 2017 wrote:
Yes you may there is no limit to how many you can post.

Johnathan dove lvl 70
Oh, my - thank you!

Alrighty, let's see...

Name: Socaeus.
Species: Mechanical Owl - but it's black, not gold.
Class: Privateer.
Level: 40.
Starting Powers and Talents: Reinforce for the Power and both Pirate 2 and Elusive 2 for the Talents.
Starting Epics: Mega.
Starting Attack Power: Not sure what that means, L.O.L.
Starting Health: 1090.
Other Additional Starting Stats: None.
Side Quest or Crowns Shop: Side Quest. It's called, "Valencian Steele". There's a play on words: It's off of Valencian Steel, which is Valencia uses to create Clockworks, but it's also off of the main character of the Side Quest, a Valencian Unicorn named Emeira Steele.
Side Quest Requirements to Start: You have to at least begin MooShu. It doesn't matter what Class you are.
Side Quest Location: Valencia/Granchia.
Side Quest NPC: A new one, Emeira Steele. She is a Unicorn living in Granchia and she has a pet Mechanical Owl named Socaeus. Just so you know, "Socaeus" is off of the Latin word "socius", which means ally. He is a Clockwork (a Clockwork Owl, basically) but he is still an ally nonetheless.
Side Quest Quest-Line: You meet a Unicorn in Granchia named Emeira Steele. She gives you the Quest and tells you that she lost her Mechanical Owl, Socaeus. She remembered that the Armada took him and captured him in Sivella. You are sent to Sivella to find Socaeus and you have to fight several Clockworks to finally get him and bring him back to Emeira.
Side Quest Turn-in Location: Granchia.
Side Quest Turn-in NPC: None; just a note from Emeira Steele.
Rewards:
When you finally come back, Emeira is gone! She left a note for you that said that she was leaving to Captain Steed's Villa for protection from the Armada. She also tells you in the note to get the Gold she left you (1000 Gold) and to take Socaeus as your Companion because she trusts you with him.

Hope you like it!