Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I wish there were more livestreams on Twitch..

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
Nuff said, I just wish that we had a more active Twitch community. ;-;

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
I wish we just had a more active community in general tbh

Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
Both true, I have a mic but no face cam so idk if i could do a twitch live-stream, then i got school and a not so silent home till around 8-9.
I can probably try but ill need ideas as to what i am gonna stream
(ex. Leveling a character, doing certain quest, moo, kane, ect.)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Well, I'm not entirely sure what you're saying, to be honest. KingsIsle Live is happening tomorrow and that's live on Twitch, so I'm not exactly sure what you're saying/wishing.

Would you mind just being a tad more specific?

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 28, 2017 wrote:
Well, I'm not entirely sure what you're saying, to be honest. KingsIsle Live is happening tomorrow and that's live on Twitch, so I'm not exactly sure what you're saying/wishing.

Would you mind just being a tad more specific?
I believe what he is saying is more a more active streaming community, as in people who stream and play the game on a regular basis while questing and interacting with others.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
Alex the Pirate on Dec 1, 2017 wrote:
I believe what he is saying is more a more active streaming community, as in people who stream and play the game on a regular basis while questing and interacting with others.
Like i said i could probably do that its just that i dont got a face cam so it would just be my voice.