Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PIRATE101 PLEASE HELP

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2008
is there any way you can restore deleted items i just got plantari of thanatos and it got deleted ;( and i've been farming it for a while please ;(((((

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
mikeybear on Dec 28, 2017 wrote:
is there any way you can restore deleted items i just got plantari of thanatos and it got deleted ;( and i've been farming it for a while please ;(((((
Was it deleted because you had a full backpack & Bank? If so, then there is nothing that can be done.
Go back and farm again but make sure your backpack contains only your necessary gear.
Clear out your Bank of unused gear. Sell or delete those items you don't want/can't use or move them to your shared bank.
Remember to check your housing items and ship equipment as these count toward space in your backpack.

Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
Was your backpack and bank full? If so, the item is destroyed and cannot be replaced. The same thing happened to me today with the Staff of Power from Moo Manchu. Sorry.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
mikeybear on Dec 28, 2017 wrote:
ya sometimes it happens like that backpack bank space is a bit limiting on here compared to wiz... but it also doesn't hurt to ask.. hopefully i'm wrong and there's a light at end of your tunnel but if not, I'm sure you'll get that piece again if you keep trying, at least you now can guarantee it does drop there.. chin up

welcome to the message boards though :) now you're here you'll find a happy group of us who love to think up new ideas for this game though admittedly can be silly sometimes too xD (mainly we like to poke the devs keep them on their toes :P) alas circumstances notwithstanding, i'm sure if you peruse these boards you'll find other things you might have an opinion on or even have a brainstorm about something else we need in-game.. trust me we'll want to hear about it too <3

hope your day gets better and your new year is filled with many happy spicy drops, we're glad you posted and hope you'll chat with us again sometime soon too

stormy jen silver