Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which bundle?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 22, 2014
What bundle do ya think that it is the best for a privy? I want to buy one, because I really need better gear, but I am not sure which one to choose. I would like to hear some oppinions. Thx in advance

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Phule is back on Feb 14, 2018 wrote:
What bundle do ya think that it is the best for a privy? I want to buy one, because I really need better gear, but I am not sure which one to choose. I would like to hear some oppinions. Thx in advance
I believe the Admiral's Bundle has good gear for a Privy and comes with a great companion - Handsome Dan!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Good morning - I would recommend the Admiral's Bundle for your Privateer, although the other's also have their good elements.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
go Empire Bundle. one reason: Nausica. a Privateer and Nausica go together like PB&J.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I like the Empire bundle for the nausica companion the best. The gear in the bundles is not really that good imho. It does look cool though. For both my privateers I have and use Nausica as my first mate.

Ensign
Jul 22, 2014
Thx u guys for responding. Your opinions really helped me. Have a yarrrtastic day!