Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

This Month's Newsletter

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What do ye Pirates think of the image in this month's newsletter? It shows a pirates poofing into a cloud of butterflies.
Soooo, is it a new mount or a potion with an effect? ( Or something else? )
Aaaand, it's confirmed Pillow Fight returns this month! Keep a look out for the announcement & get plenty of sleep before you start!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 3, 2018 wrote:
What do ye Pirates think of the image in this month's newsletter? It shows a pirates poofing into a cloud of butterflies.
Soooo, is it a new mount or a potion with an effect? ( Or something else? )
Aaaand, it's confirmed Pillow Fight returns this month! Keep a look out for the announcement & get plenty of sleep before you start!
I was thinking about it for a very long time, and that would be cool if it was a new "Butterfly Mount" (though it might be nice to see an actual huge butterfly you could ride on, as I love butterflies), but... I don't know, it doesn't seem like a Mount. Hey, Esperanza - do you remember when (I believe it was on the Make-a-Wish visit to KingsIsle video with Ryan Tucker) one of the producers (the guy who was in charge of animations) said that since he was an animator, he literally was able to change his own Teleport! Then, in turn, Ryan suggested that different Teleports should be sold in the Crown Shop! What do you think, no?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Mar 3, 2018 wrote:
I was thinking about it for a very long time, and that would be cool if it was a new "Butterfly Mount" (though it might be nice to see an actual huge butterfly you could ride on, as I love butterflies), but... I don't know, it doesn't seem like a Mount. Hey, Esperanza - do you remember when (I believe it was on the Make-a-Wish visit to KingsIsle video with Ryan Tucker) one of the producers (the guy who was in charge of animations) said that since he was an animator, he literally was able to change his own Teleport! Then, in turn, Ryan suggested that different Teleports should be sold in the Crown Shop! What do you think, no?
That is an interesting idea, Aurora! It would be so cool to teleport as a cloud of butterflies!
I only mentioned a cloud of butterflies as a mount, because one of the Halloween Packs in W101 has a cloud of bats as a mount ( I have one. )
Post Edit: It's called the Bat Swarm and when I equip it, I disappear and only the bats remain. Since this is a mount from a pack, could this mean that we're getting a pack for Spring? ( I hope! )

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
I'd love new teleports, the cloud of dust is getting quite boring! This actually reminds me a bit of Oddworld, where Abe would turn into a flock of birds every time he dies and they'd to come together at the last checkpoint, and Abe would appear again. If new teleports are on the way, i'm hyped!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Angel Angle The Li... on Mar 4, 2018 wrote:
I'd love new teleports, the cloud of dust is getting quite boring! This actually reminds me a bit of Oddworld, where Abe would turn into a flock of birds every time he dies and they'd to come together at the last checkpoint, and Abe would appear again. If new teleports are on the way, i'm hyped!
I completely agree, Angel! I'd be hyped too, if that is the case!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
That is an interesting idea, Aurora! It would be so cool to teleport as a cloud of butterflies!
I only mentioned a cloud of butterflies as a mount, because one of the Halloween Packs in W101 has a cloud of bats as a mount ( I have one. )
Post Edit: It's called the Bat Swarm and when I equip it, I disappear and only the bats remain. Since this is a mount from a pack, could this mean that we're getting a pack for Spring? ( I hope! )
To your post edit: Oh, wow, that's a pretty cool Mount! However, Teleports, to me, are much more exciting. Who wants all those Mounts when we can have a new look when teleporting from place to place, no?

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Many surprises and more awaits mates.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi I’m going to say mount since there is a mount in wizard101 that turns you in to a swarm of bats but I love the teleport theory hope it’s that one

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm looking forward to the Pillow Fight! Hey, Pirates! 'Member when those pillows were the only furniture to be a drop?
Can't wait......

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 6, 2018 wrote:
I'm looking forward to the Pillow Fight! Hey, Pirates! 'Member when those pillows were the only furniture to be a drop?
Can't wait......
To be completely honest, LOL, I don't even know what that is or how to enter...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Mar 6, 2018 wrote:
To be completely honest, LOL, I don't even know what that is or how to enter...
Don't worry, it will be announced, probably by One Eyed Jack, so check the Message Boards daily!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 7, 2018 wrote:
Don't worry, it will be announced, probably by One Eyed Jack, so check the Message Boards daily!
Awesome! I'll check it out!

Administrator
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Advice to new Pillow Fighters:
1. Don't sit for hours at a time, get up, stretch and walk! This promotes blood flow and keeps you healthy ( and mentally alert! )
2. Keep water on hand, you don't want to get dehydrated! And keep a few healthy snacks around, I reccomend nuts ( peanuts, almonds, etc. for a protein boost, fruit is good, too. Not too much sugary snacks. )
3. Use caffinated drinks sparingly,
4. If you get tired, take a nap.
Most of all have fun and join in groups, the more pirates, the more loot, right?

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Let's get ready to RUUUUMMMMMBLLLLEEE!

Good luck to everyone participating! Have fun. :)

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Arrr, I think these moderators are trying to divert us from the truth about this GIF, but, 60'00 Crowns is irresistible!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Oh my goodness!!! I'm so excited!!!

Let's do this thing!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Let thee Games Begin

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
jack morgan933 on Mar 9, 2018 wrote:
Let thee Games Begin

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan
Congratulations to Dead-Eye Tatiana Morgan (Jack Morgan933) on being an honorable mention in the Pillow Fight!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Ah, it appears our fellow Esperanza was right: It is a Swarm Mount like from Wizard101! Chances are, I may still buy it, even though it isn't a Teleport!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Mar 20, 2018 wrote:
Ah, it appears our fellow Esperanza was right: It is a Swarm Mount like from Wizard101! Chances are, I may still buy it, even though it isn't a Teleport!
Alrighty, I took a look at it in the game, and... Well... To be completely honest, I'm almost a bit disappointed. Well, hopefully KingsIsle comes out with something a bit cooler next time! (Although I do love the fact that it disappears your Pirate, but... What's the point, exactly? )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Mar 21, 2018 wrote:
Alrighty, I took a look at it in the game, and... Well... To be completely honest, I'm almost a bit disappointed. Well, hopefully KingsIsle comes out with something a bit cooler next time! (Although I do love the fact that it disappears your Pirate, but... What's the point, exactly? )
Maybe, next year, they will give us a Butterfly Mount! After all, W101 has a Monarch butterfly mount, it wouldn't be too hard to bring it here.
And this is one of those times that I'm disappointed in being right - I was really hoping for a Spring time Pack with that mount in it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Mar 21, 2018 wrote:
It's not very Piratey, is it?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 21, 2018 wrote:
Maybe, next year, they will give us a Butterfly Mount! After all, W101 has a Monarch butterfly mount, it wouldn't be too hard to bring it here.
And this is one of those times that I'm disappointed in being right - I was really hoping for a Spring time Pack with that mount in it.
I know, right? I was just thinking of that! Why not a big, blue, oversized butterfly that you can ride on? That would be wild!