Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What world would you want to live and grow up in?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 19, 2010
Out of all of the playable Pirate101 worlds, which world would you most want to live and grow up in? I'm just curious to see what everyone's opinions are.

World Options:
Skull Island
Monquista
Valencia
Cool Ranch
Mooshu
Marleybone
Aquila

I think I would most want to live in Marleybone, because it is the most modern. That's just my opinion. What's yours?

Smart Scott Morris-Level 65
Two-Faced Sabrina Alcott-Level 15

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Mooshu, it has comfortable and lovely houses and furnishings, tranquil beautiful gardens, stylish silken clothing fit for warm or cold weather, and a gruff but caring ninja teacher, and martial arts training that prepared me for my pirating life.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I agree with Calamity - MooShu all the way! Who knows? I may even start my own dojo for ninjas in training!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Tough question! They all have their positive and negatives. Skull Island seems like it would be a great place to have grown up, with the wide variety of species and races, not to mention the availability of flotsam and jetsam from which we could have built a raft at a very young age to sail the skyways without having to become a pirate.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Taylor Daisy Flame on Mar 14, 2018 wrote:
Out of all of the playable Pirate101 worlds, which world would you most want to live and grow up in? I'm just curious to see what everyone's opinions are.

World Options:
Skull Island
Monquista
Valencia
Cool Ranch
Mooshu
Marleybone
Aquila

I think I would most want to live in Marleybone, because it is the most modern. That's just my opinion. What's yours?

Smart Scott Morris-Level 65
Two-Faced Sabrina Alcott-Level 15
Although I chose MooShu for my main character; I would want to live in Valencia ( post-Armada ). It suits my artistic spirit.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Worlds I WOULDN'T want to:
Valencia: It's taken over

Monquista: The dry feeling of it is just something I don't like, plus everything is tiny so where in the world would I sleep?
Cool Ranch: The western feel is awesome but I don't like the huge amounts of bandits and outlaws

Middle tier:
Aquila: It's not bad, but it's really in the middle for me

Worlds that I WOULD want to:
Skull Island: It's awesome, not many outlaws.

Mooshu: I don't like it much in the storyline in the game but living in it? Ah yeah...

Marleybone: As long as I am kept in the non-chaotic part then I would love living here.