Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falmea Friday - Members Only

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Willowydream on Apr 25, 2018 wrote:
I had another thought - Group Plunder - what if Members could open the two-lock Group Plunder chests on their own instead of hunting for another pirate to come and help? Two members together could open four-lock chests.

Wouldn't that be a great benefit?

That's a great idea, but then that ruins the entire purpose of Group Plunders, hehe.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Apr 25, 2018 wrote:
That's a great idea, but then that ruins the entire purpose of Group Plunders, hehe.
For those who solo - finding a Group Plunder chest is one of the frustrations of the game. For those in the Tower of Moo Manchu, having someone leave before the four-lock chests can be very frustrating. Have you never seen anyone asking for help opening a chest and everyone else ignores them? I have found four-lock chests so many times when there simply isn't anyone else around.

I love the idea of Group Plunder, but friends aren't always available.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Apr 25, 2018 wrote:
True, Group Plunder is there to encourage pirates to have fun together; but there are times that a GP chest appears in a dungeon where no one can port to you - I've had this happen to me a few times. And then there are those times when none of your friends are on-line or not a single pirate is interested in opening the chest - I've even had a friend refuse to help me open one because, "I've got too many doubloons now" ( sheesh! )
So for those times I think Willowydream had a great idea.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Ensign
Nov 07, 2010
I like the double pet XP idea. It takes a while for my pet to finish now and I think that either half the time or double the rewards would be really helpful.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Gollume on Apr 27, 2018 wrote:
I like the double pet XP idea. It takes a while for my pet to finish now and I think that either half the time or double the rewards would be really helpful.
I agree as well! That is a great idea (it's taken, like, months to get my Royal Ibis Taz to Level 70! ).

Great feedback everyone! I think we have a great list and a good idea of which ones are the most requested temporary member benefits. ::grin::

Let's talk about permanent effects (like the friends list increase, mentioned before) that could either be member benefits or perhaps purchased for a one-time fee. If you could pick a permanent effect like that, or more inventory space, or anything similar, what would it be?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Professor Falmea on May 1, 2018 wrote:
Great feedback everyone! I think we have a great list and a good idea of which ones are the most requested temporary member benefits. ::grin::

Let's talk about permanent effects (like the friends list increase, mentioned before) that could either be member benefits or perhaps purchased for a one-time fee. If you could pick a permanent effect like that, or more inventory space, or anything similar, what would it be?
Until we get some way of getting our hard won boss gear displayed ( either a wall mount for weapons or crafting mannaquins for gear ) - then I vote for more inventory space for banks & shared banks.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
Willowydream on Apr 25, 2018 wrote:
I had another thought - Group Plunder - what if Members could open the two-lock Group Plunder chests on their own instead of hunting for another pirate to come and help? Two members together could open four-lock chests.

Wouldn't that be a great benefit?

I really like this idea. I also like the idea allowing members to use gold instead of crowns to change their flags.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! A new topic will be posted shortly!

Petty Officer
Jan 03, 2010
Professor Falmea on May 1, 2018 wrote:

Gear/power sets! I made a thread about this a while back but it'd be SUPER helpful to have gear sets and power sets, similar to those in wizard101. It's a hassle to rearrange powers every single time you switch gear and remembering where you had each and every one. I realize this reply might be a little late but this would be a permanent feature myself and I'm sure many others would be extremely grateful for!

Thanks for listening to our ideas!

Ensign
May 21, 2012
Kinda late idea, But how about giving Active Pirate characters with a membership 2 Skulls and crossbones before the first name and after the last name, Just like in Wizard101 Europe servers? I'd love to see that as a thing.