Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't continue quest.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 29, 2012
I finished the quest where you kill medusa for Ulysses's bow and bring it back to him. The quest tells me to talk to Ulysses, and when I interact with him he tells me to go kill medusa and take his bow back. Also he still has a dull question mark over his head. I've gone back and killed medusa, but it didn't change anything. I can't talk to him so I can't progress. Please help.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
JustHoudini on May 28, 2018 wrote:
I finished the quest where you kill medusa for Ulysses's bow and bring it back to him. The quest tells me to talk to Ulysses, and when I interact with him he tells me to go kill medusa and take his bow back. Also he still has a dull question mark over his head. I've gone back and killed medusa, but it didn't change anything. I can't talk to him so I can't progress. Please help.
Contact Support and let them know what happened.
But did you return to Illios using Madea's portal or did you just sail back?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
JustHoudini on May 28, 2018 wrote:
Hmm, this definitely sounds like a bug or a glitch, rather than just a hard Quest. I would suggest you email support@kingsisle.com about it. The team at KingsIsle Entertainment is super-duper helpful and always try to fix any issues. (They even got my character back after I accidentally deleted it.) If you email them, there's no doubt that they will either fix it or do whatever they can to fix your issue.

Have fun and see you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral,
- Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
This quest has been bugged for a long time. Send in a support ticket and they will fix it for you.

Ensign
Dec 29, 2012
Thank you for all your feedback, I was so lost on what to do. I appreciate it.