Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

FAQ Page Error

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Does anyone else see a problem with this section of the FAQ page?:

"How do I chat in Pirate101?
Whatever type of chat privileges you currently have in the Wizard101 game are the same chat privileges you have in Pirate101. The different types of chat are:

1) Menu Chat: Players can use predetermined phrases to talk with other players. This option is available to everyone.

2) Text Chat: Players can type phrases to talk with other players. Words that are NOT in the Wizard101 dictionary will be displayed as "…". This option is available to all over 13 and under 13 with parent permission.

3) Open Chat: Members who are over the age of 18, and have a valid credit card on file with us, can enable the 18+ Open Chat. This chat will be filtered for Profanity, but will allow numbers and names."

In case you haven't spotted this it says "Wizard101 dictionary" as opposed to "Pirate101 dictionary".

Maybe this can be fixed

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Aug 11, 2018 wrote:
Does anyone else see a problem with this section of the FAQ page?:

"How do I chat in Pirate101?
Whatever type of chat privileges you currently have in the Wizard101 game are the same chat privileges you have in Pirate101. The different types of chat are:

1) Menu Chat: Players can use predetermined phrases to talk with other players. This option is available to everyone.

2) Text Chat: Players can type phrases to talk with other players. Words that are NOT in the Wizard101 dictionary will be displayed as "…". This option is available to all over 13 and under 13 with parent permission.

3) Open Chat: Members who are over the age of 18, and have a valid credit card on file with us, can enable the 18+ Open Chat. This chat will be filtered for Profanity, but will allow numbers and names."

In case you haven't spotted this it says "Wizard101 dictionary" as opposed to "Pirate101 dictionary".

Maybe this can be fixed
Right, there are words I use here ( not names ) that aren't allowed by W101's dictionary. And, no, I won't give examples, so don't ask!

Administrator
Thanks for finding this game crossover :), we'll get the FAQ updated!