Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Krampus Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
Before my suggestion, I'd like to thank the Pirate101 team for making new content for us, even when things are slow. Krampus has a troggy voice that really doesn't fit, it would be fine if it was just removed so he just growls after getting hit. I think Krampus should have christmas themed treasure chests as well, the current ones don't fit either. Lastly, the collision in the area is non-existent, one should be implemented. Perhaps next year we can see these improvements?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
jamual heath on Dec 18, 2018 wrote:
Before my suggestion, I'd like to thank the Pirate101 team for making new content for us, even when things are slow. Krampus has a troggy voice that really doesn't fit, it would be fine if it was just removed so he just growls after getting hit. I think Krampus should have christmas themed treasure chests as well, the current ones don't fit either. Lastly, the collision in the area is non-existent, one should be implemented. Perhaps next year we can see these improvements?
I don't really know what you mean by the collision in the area, sorry -- could you explain this?

I agree with your other improvements, though.

Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
Willowydream on Dec 18, 2018 wrote:
I don't really know what you mean by the collision in the area, sorry -- could you explain this?

I agree with your other improvements, though.

Of course! You can walk through some trees, rocks, and shrubs revealing the same map from Wizard101. If they were to fix the collision, we wouldn't be able to walk through them.

While we were talking about maps, it brought to mind Krampus had no map support. I believe it should show the skull island map except it says "Krampus" or something like that. Nothing fancy but at least the map does something.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
jamual heath on Dec 18, 2018 wrote:
Of course! You can walk through some trees, rocks, and shrubs revealing the same map from Wizard101. If they were to fix the collision, we wouldn't be able to walk through them.

While we were talking about maps, it brought to mind Krampus had no map support. I believe it should show the skull island map except it says "Krampus" or something like that. Nothing fancy but at least the map does something.
OH, that makes sense. I hope they have some time to address these things that were overlooked.