Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cool Ranch too long

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 09, 2017
Avast Maties!

I am writing to say that...I bet every Pirate would agree with me on this, but Cool Ranch seems...rather long.

I just have a suggestion that, since Valencia is short, maybe you can shorten Cool Ranch, and make Valencia longer? I know a lot of pirates have been complaining about this, so I decided to offer my idea.

Thanks,

Scurvy Dylan Neasmith, Level 34

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Withdoctor Nellis on Jan 3, 2019 wrote:
Avast Maties!

I am writing to say that...I bet every Pirate would agree with me on this, but Cool Ranch seems...rather long.

I just have a suggestion that, since Valencia is short, maybe you can shorten Cool Ranch, and make Valencia longer? I know a lot of pirates have been complaining about this, so I decided to offer my idea.

Thanks,

Scurvy Dylan Neasmith, Level 34
It's too late to do such a re-write of old material. Yes Cool Ranch is loooong, but all that experience you're gaining will come in handy when you go to MooShu.
Be patient!
BTW, you be returning to Valencia later.