Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Burst fire on witchdoctor?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 01, 2014
two things: I’m wondering if its poddible to have overwatch, and burst fire on a witchdoctor. Also, any shooty/staffy weapons available that gains bonus from will instead of agility?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
BrandBrandPowers12... on Jan 20, 2019 wrote:
two things: I’m wondering if its poddible to have overwatch, and burst fire on a witchdoctor. Also, any shooty/staffy weapons available that gains bonus from will instead of agility?
Yes - you can use pets and/or gear to obtain those Epic Talents. I have Burst Fire on a shooty-witch using the Orb of Nefarious Death, which also boosts from Will rather than Agility.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
You need a weapon with the (shooty) variant to use overwatch/burst fire (i.e. orb of nefarious death is a popular hybird if you want)

slashy/shooty
stabby/shooty
smashy/shooty
staffy/shooty
shooty
all can use burst fire, doesn't matter class.

orb also can use will, i think.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
BrandBrandPowers12... on Jan 20, 2019 wrote:
Your first question? Absolutely! In fact, you answered it yourself. Shooty/Staffy weapons allow you to use Musketeer Epics alongside your Witchdoctor Epics. Same as Staffy/Melee Epics allow you to use melee talents, too. Second question? I'm not sure, this one is for someone else.