Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ships

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 15, 2018
Ships are surprisingly hard to find without crowns... Now i know very rarely quests reward you with ships but also very rarely do different worlds require different ships. And the fact that I spent half the figuring that out just ANNOYS ME!!1

And sorry if I'm on the wrong page.......... I'm new.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Ships can be bought for gold on almost every dock of a "town" -- look for both Ship Vendors and Ship Parts Vendors to get a new ship for gold, AND equipment you can use. I don't know what level you are, but check the docks in Flotsam, Scrimshaw, St. Bonobo's Abbey, Cooper's Roost, Bison Village, etc.

At higher levels, you move through different ship "origins" like Pirate, Bison, Monquistan, Samoorai and Royal Navy, and finally Eagle. Ultimately, a lot of pirates just decide on a ship style that they like and sail in something they enjoy.

[BAT - still no ship emoji???]